Ghost Recon's "Ghost War" PvP

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Eagle_F15, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Eagle_F15

Eagle_F15 Fish Market Janitor

Yes sir...all that is presented to them and some...crossing fingers on the final product!

2. Eagle_F15

I have not seen a release date. But if they take our suggestions and feedback, it could take months...lol..."If"

3. Eagle_F15

October 10th is the release date. To close of a date from now, seems like what we played is what will be released. With more maps, characters ect. Hoping we can get some more disable options, we will see.

MR.BLONDE likes this.
  4. PRE_-CISION-_

PRE_-CISION-_ Banned for jumping on the mattress

Epic.

October 4th is Star Wars Battlefront Beta which ends the 9th. Then I can have Ghost Recon/Fortnite Battleroyale carry me into COD WW2 in November. Play that for a week then finish of the year with Star Wars Battlefront 2. What a dope time to be a gamer

SkiMask likes this.
  5. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Because it was. It was server stress testing. They ALL are now. Only Closed Alpha and some select "betas" are what you think they to be anymore. You should be hip to the script by now my brotha. They're just getting better at "collecting data" on your experience now (providing a forum) to make you THINK you are contributing. Not to say a good idea cannot find its way, but your not going to get major changes implemented that are not part of the core architecture or base game. As long as you know, fire away at all hopeful ideas and see what sticks.
    I just HATE they cannot provide these experiences every 12 months, year in and year out.

/s

seriously though, I've always hated the holiday push. More harm than good I've always wondered...

6. Eagle_F15

Still working them devs...was hoping to get drones disabled in a custom room. Well, they didn't do that yet but they will allow us to disable marking /tagging with drones. You must call out where you see the player. I'll take that for now. :)
    [​IMG]

MR.BLONDE and Ditch like this.
  7. Ditch

Ditch Requiem

Now to turn off the big red circle over your head when you shoot, and Granada icon as well as blast radius projection

MR.BLONDE and Eagle_F15 like this.
  8. MR.BLONDE

MR.BLONDE HE STINKS AND I DON'T LIKE HIM

Absolutely agree. The yellow marking when you fire an non-suppressed weapon is way too visible, way too direct to your position, and it shows up for everyone at all times I think. Even if you were across the map, two hills and a small village away.

And the explosive radii really nerf the Mortar Drone and the frags. Now, I fucking hate frag grenades in a lot of games, but these ones are basically useless already considering teams usually congregate on hills or other elevated ground.

9. PRE_-CISION-_

Still no sale on the playstation store for wildlands. Looks like I won't be playing. The mode isn't worth anything above $20 and there are just so many better releases coming

10. Eagle_F15

Dude it was just on sale for $35 in the Ubisoft store...I think it's going to be a solid game to play. With some of the features already able to disable and they have mentioned after release and feedback, more changes can happen. I think that's major for a game that is not Socom but is trying to satisfy everyone!

If you have ubisoft club points(100) it's 20% off.

11. NumbLeg

NumbLeg Devil's Road

If it has lame assist it will always be cheesy and annoying, if it has that very subtle aim assist and you can disable it it's more acceptable. I have a video of me playing killing floor for the first time when there was the beta and a few matches in once I adjusted all the aim settings to my liking it was headshot city, I'm pretty much done playing shooting games on console because I hate playing against people using lame assist, I didn't used to care I would just disable it first thing in the options adjust the sensitivity because default is never right and off I went, I did that all through battlefield bad company 2, battlefield 3, black ops and have done it in blacklight retribution my favorite fps on ps4, though there sensitivity settings could be better but it's not bad at all and I didn't get into battlefield 4 but I got it and that game had amazing sensitivity settings, I actually flicked on the aim assist in battlefield 4 and it was so strong it would just follow people up the stairs by itself, I got riddled up the back quickly by some person I just ran across up a broken piece of metal into a building to the second story and I knew it was an aim assist death by the way it felt, it was with battlefield 4 that I knew and felt I was pretty much completely done with shooters on console at least the ones with the super strong aim assist, it's why I quit playing call of duty after black ops and will never touch destiny

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
    Eagle_F15 likes this.
  12. NumbLeg

NumbLeg Devil's Road

I have seen that socom confrontation ps3 case cover pic in multiple articles, socom confrontation was awesome, i got it with my ps3 from socom 3 on the ps2, i would take it on the ps4 and play that non stop, some people don't like proximity chat but i loved it, you could hear the opposition talking when they were nearby, i had good moments with it, i was on urban wasteland my favorite map and i could hear the opposition saying where are they and I was right there, that was awesome and i went and hunted them down, i was crawling up the stairs on crossroads on the tower in the middle and two dudes were up there and one dude said something like i hear someone coming up the stairs, who's coming up the stairs and i got to the top popped up the stairs and was like me! and blasted both of them and stayed on the tower for a bit until i got down or was downed and you could talk to someone you just downed, me and a dude were going back and forth on desert glory.

Eagle_F15 likes this.
  13. PRE_-CISION-_

I don't PC game really, uplay store is useless to me. Unless they sell PS4 digital codes on there? Which is a waste since the next PSN sale whenever that'll be should be cheaper than $35.

Thing is with all these features and such you got to keep in mind that has no impact on public games. Unless the clan scene picks up big and you're doing clan wars every night most of these changes are pointless. I did enjoy the beta, not trying to bash it but you got to really keep that in mind as well.

14. Eagle_F15

Yes Sir, I loved Confrontation, tied with Socom 2 as my top two favorite titles of the series! Good times, Socom 1-Confrontation!

15. Eagle_F15

You can buy through there store for console too!

There is one guy starting a ladder. Hold up...

Edit: No details as of yet if these custom rooms will be ranked or how it all will work. We will see.

Ghostwarleague.com they have a competitive league/website for Ghost War. Looks promising!

Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
  16. Eagle_F15

17. Eagle_F15

18. PRE_-CISION-_

What's the status of this? Ladder site looks dead and I seen it mentioned on reddit today. Is this just a hopeful thing or something legit? I'd bring my team onto this game if there was comp

19. dtodt13

dtodt13 Butterstick

Free wildlands 12th to 15th. Maybe we can see what kind of changes were made to the pvp

20. dtodt13

dtodt13 Butterstick

5100 current players on the first night. Much better than the beta