Ghost Recon's "Ghost War" PvP

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Eagle_F15, Sep 19, 2017.

1. PRE_-CISION-_

PRE_-CISION-_ Banned for jumping on the mattress

Well this turned out to be a flop. Apparently they designed thermal scopes/drones mechanically worse than slant six did. Everyone is complaining on reddit, games essentially unplayable or a target range now, take your pick.

Not even bothering with the free trial. They'll probably patch it out... eventually... but this game had about a 2-3 week window of potential playtime for me, not worth it when there is no competitive scene springing up and the public matches are filled with shit I despise

Eagle_F15 likes this.
  2. dtodt13

dtodt13 Butterstick

What about the drones and scopes? The only thing that really bothers me is the spotting system. One guy spots me and another shoots me through the wall. Also when youre getting into pvp is says "best of 5 round matches" but its still only 3, which leaves more loading time than play time. Fir me, i wanted it to be like a 3rd person, outdoors rb6s. But somewhere in the pipline it lost the tactical aspect that rb6s successfully delivers. Some matches are good. Others are just trying to find campers with a drone. Zzzz

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017