H-Hour - One More Time

Discussion in 'SOCOM Indie Projects' started by MR.BLUE, Apr 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S_L_I_C_K

S_L_I_C_K eSEAL

imagine what its going to look like in 9 years when its finally finished!!

MACK IS GOD and everythingred like this.
  2. Bigfry

Bigfry Cancer-Free

PS4 by the end of the year!
    #FULLSTEAMAHEAD

MACK IS GOD and SkiMask like this.
  3. Almericus

Almericus Bullshit proof warrior

The volunteers are truly flipping things around in the right direction. You can't deny that. Yeah it takes more time than I feel comfortable with but so do every other SOCOM-like projects.

4. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Do you if Tom is still actively involved? Someone proposed awhile back that he "left the building" and left the game in the volunteers hands. Can you tell me if he even posted that update on his account or if it was from Rosie?

I'd be a little concerned if I hadn't heard from him in awhile.

5. Bigfry

Bigfry Cancer-Free

Thats another thing. Did Tom leave it to Rosie? Who is going to apply to put it on the PSN Store? Who is going to push the updates?

SkiMask likes this.
  6. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Something like that had to of happened. I am just not sure even they know at this point.

I am thinking if at some point it got serious then "BLAMO!" There he be ready to fumble the next pitch.

Last edited: May 10, 2017
  7. Tawok

Tawok Not *That* Kinda Guy

For all intents and purposes, one Thomas Flanagan still owns SOFstudios LLC.

8. Almericus

Tom is still the director of SOF Studios and he is still desperately trying to pitch the game but I read that he is on standby on the search for funding. I feel like he is waiting on the game to get closer to the finish line with a much better state before trying again. He was not the creative director like David Sears so I don't think he is much involved into the backend features..

He also published the community updates on the week after a patch is released with the help of Rosie and Fred.
    They have the goal to finish the game this year but they don't plan to call it done until the community is satisfied with what we got.

This makes a ton of folks on the PS4 side to complains because of delays and I do understand but in the end its better to have a product that will be of a better quality.

Trust me guys, even if this game would be on PS4 on its current state you would not be pleased. I actually believe we will get a very cool game in the end though and I am already making a lot of fun playing it.
    Some folks played around 2k hours lol I played around 300 already.

Tawok likes this.
  9. Tawok

Actually the latest patch has piqued my curiosity and you may see me in the lobby sooner than later. I've heard the game has improved 10 fold, yes?

10. Almericus

The animations, the graphics and the gun play has improved a shit ton. You can still be annoyed with some bugs though.

11. S_L_I_C_K

S_L_I_C_K eSEAL

says who? did he sign the post? or was it just posted under his screen name? because i would think rosie is capable of posting under anyones names over there.

everythingred likes this.
  12. PaulDPearl

PaulDPearl Butterstick

Tom is still owner and still doing the same thing he's always been doing - which isn't really hands-on development. Rosie is more or less the project manager and server admin. This isn't really a secret and this isn't inside information.

The latest patch was a big step in the right direction and if you read Fred's note you can see that there's plenty to look forward to.

13. S_L_I_C_K

S_L_I_C_K eSEAL

fuck off paul.

dizee, MACK IS GOD and everythingred like this.
  14. PaulDPearl

PaulDPearl Butterstick

Hugs and Kisses, cutie pie

SkiMask likes this.
  15. S_L_I_C_K

S_L_I_C_K eSEAL

dont you have posts to backdoor edit, people to ban, threats to make, and lies to come up with?
    how bout you just fuck off and get to it?

i better cross that shit out, we wouldnt want to offend anyone by letting them know what a low life scum bag paul really is....

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  16. everythingred

everythingred I once had fish tacos when I was drunk

Hey, it might not be on the same level as David Sears leaving, but it'd be hilarious if Tom left.

MACK IS GOD and Swill like this.
  17. S_L_I_C_K

S_L_I_C_K eSEAL

find out who actually wrote the last update over there and you will have your answer.

18. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

One thing I will give Paul credit for and that is having the balls to come play with us despite the constant vitriol whether deserved or not. Takes serious cojones to do what he does especially when its not reciprocated in the least.

Funny thing is like it or not THE LAST TIME I had gobs of fun, giggled like a little bitch and whooped and hollered in joy was when Paul played with us last in that Rat's Nest game. I at least have the intellectual honesty to say such a thing. And that's just, like, my opinion man.

Almericus and Tawok like this.
  19. Tawok

You're looking for the moment at 2:05

20. Almericus

Idub scrub! Hell I miss that game..

SkiMask, Drum and Tawok like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.