H-Hour Online Numbers

Discussion in 'SOCOM Indie Projects' started by XPSYCHOPATH410X, May 21, 2015.

1. XPSYCHOPATH410X

XPSYCHOPATH410X Breach Bandit

Figured this would be good to make with the weekend coming. What's the current count online now??

2. Bigfry

Bigfry Cancer-Free

77 as of RIGHT NOW

3. XPSYCHOPATH410X

But I thought they were 11,000 strong lol. Friday n Sat will be very telling. But 77 huh. Game must be selling like hotcakes........ Or Big Fries!!!!!

brad2192, Phenom, Swill and 2 others like this.
  4. xCaZx-

xCaZx- Socom Refugee

I mean less than 180 people on launch night paints a pretty dark picture as far as the outlook for this game.

180 basically equates to a ghost town for an online shooter...and now its struggling to even break a 100.

Heres a thought...perhaps if it wasn't priced $25 for two fucking maps and a bunch of empty promises than people might buy it.

5. XPSYCHOPATH410X

I'd love to be a fly on the wall at SOF HQ when Tom sees the sales figures lol

6. Xx_ICE-PICK_xX

Xx_ICE-PICK_xX Boob Connoisseur

I'm so sad to see all those sock accounts are useless now.

7. XPSYCHOPATH410X

All 10,800 of them lol

Phenom and Swill like this.
  8. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff

[​IMG]

RaidenXS, Swill and XPSYCHOPATH410X like this.
  9. XPSYCHOPATH410X

Fry is there anyway to see how many are on without owning or logging into the game?

10. Murphdawg1

Murphdawg1 Requiem

I think the whole early access thing is a big joke. Why should the consumer be paying for something that's not even finished?

XPSYCHOPATH410X likes this.
  11. XPSYCHOPATH410X

Man that snake is so pretty but so deadly lol

12. xCaZx-

xCaZx- Socom Refugee

I would be shocked if they have actually sold 500 copies. Those numbers or sales charts or whatever are not accurate at all because technically I own the game but I did not "purchase" it through Steam. I am guessing the vast majority of people who own the game received their digital copy of the game like I did.

13. Smokey_Run

Smokey_Run Retired 2011-2017

Pretty sure SOCOM 2, even with cheaters, managed these numbers right before it got shut down.

14. SGP421

SGP421 Fish Market Janitor

What's even better is paying full price for a half assed game, also after already donating to the kickstarter in the first place.

15. S_L_I_C_K

S_L_I_C_K eSEAL

16. I played until almost the end and there was usually more than that easily.

In fact on peek hours on weekends sometimes we would hit 1000.

Phenom likes this.
  17. SGP421

SGP421 Fish Market Janitor

XPSYCHOPATH410X likes this.
  18. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff

I think it's a good thing for indie devs who have something really special or unique that a AAA publisher may not want to take a risk on, but it's gotten to the point where anyone can just throw whatever up there just so they can make some quick cash without having to prove that they know what they're doing. Now the marketplace is flooded with unremarkable vomitware, case in point with H-Hour.

SgtNiggs likes this.
  19. Smokey_Run

Smokey_Run Retired 2011-2017

I was being super generous. I couldn't remember the exact numbers. I knew it was likely over because when I last on it, it was over a couple hundred a night.

Last edited: May 21, 2015
  20. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity