Here's your answer for those complaining..

Discussion in 'SOCOM Indie Projects' started by o3Celerity, Dec 27, 2014.

1. o3Celerity

o3Celerity Quickscoper

2. /SS/ PEIPER

/SS/ PEIPER Finisher

Who is this nameless Webmaster?

I keep hearing him/her talk, and if they aren't part of the dev team, frankly I don't believe them.

talk, talk, talk...

3. o3Celerity

o3Celerity Quickscoper

Ye could be another cover coming in to save SOFs ass. #fullsteamahead, more like #clevelandsteamer

4. /SS/ PEIPER

/SS/ PEIPER Finisher

Iranian State t.v.

" This month every household will get 2 slices of bread. The economy is improving and your patience will be rewarded."

SGP421 likes this.
  5. SGP421

SGP421 Fish Market Janitor

So 6 separate teams are working independent of each other, then in one month they are just going slop everything together?

GrayFox203 and /SS/ PEIPER like this.
  6. Animal-_-

Animal-_- Incurable

Rosie Rascal.

7. SGP421

More proof that SOF doesn't have all their oars in the water if they still kept her around. Even more pathetic is they went out of their way to conceal her identity after she was busy insulting numerous kickstarter supporters with her totally unprofessional attitude and opinions.

8. MF_Money

MF_Money PCMasterRace

Can they just shut up and make the damn game.

Swill and SGP421 like this.
  9. /SS/ PEIPER

/SS/ PEIPER Finisher

Very interesting. I wonder why she doesn't just use here real name?
    I mean, I guess technically they weren't planning on having forums anymore so..

SGP421 likes this.
  10. Smokey_Run

Smokey_Run Retired 2011-2017

If dumb group projects in college have taught me anything, its the whole "everyone do their part and we'll slap it all together the night before" approach never fucking works.

11. SGP421

Yeah really, there's always one or two slackers that screw the whole thing up for everyone

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz and Smokey_Run like this.
  12. Buchanans

Buchanans Breach Bandit

Yep. Just look at the writing style of this post.... or even more obvious the fact that the busy body bitch felt compelled to interject on the subject in the first place.

TBH I thought people knew this.

13. Smokey_Run

I've had some terrible fucking experiences. In addition to slackers, you have the people who are just not good. Some of them are alright if you are constantly looking over their shoulder and steering them in the right direction.

14. Animal-_-

Animal-_- Incurable

Me too.

15. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

This is what happens when females are placed in positions of authority. Their natural inclination for pettiness and gossip overrides their job duties and they turn every situation into highschool 2.0.

16. MACK IS GOD

Group projects can only reach the height of the lowest person in the group. Avoid them at all costs and if there is a case of 1 or 2 people fucking it up let it be known publicly and in front of the professor and the rest of the class.

17. Animal-_-

Animal-_- Incurable

Mack you are genius level funny and I love you like a brother, but you are an unrelenting sexist pig.

18. Smokey_Run

Not necessarily true. It depends on how much work you want to do by yourself. I knew a kid, really smart, who was over the bullshit of group projects. When they'd first meet he would tell them the only thing they had to do was know their part for the presentation when it was sent to them via e-mail. He would handle everything else to avoid the stupidity of group projects.

19. MACK IS GOD

Thats not true at all!

As soon as my wife's broken jaw heals I'd be more than happy have her come on here and tell you how much of a proponent for womens rights I am......

20. MACK IS GOD

Good point. If, and only if, you are willing to carry the water of the slackers. I was envisioning if everybody put in equal effort.

Smokey_Run likes this.