Hi Ski Mask

Discussion in 'SOCOM Indie Projects' started by Suade, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Suade

Suade Navy SEAL

@SkiMask called me out in YouTube comments recently and said to stop by and how he wanted to debate.

Not sure what about, imo everything has been beaten to death but here I am so what did you want to say?

I really have nothing. The new H-Hour devs haven't done anything good lately and I kind of lost interest since I've found a couple of awesome games to play.

Pub G and H1Z1 are both fun as hell and made me forget about any of this nonsense.
  2. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Figured you would've been tapped into the H-Hour scuttle and would have something to say on it. What are your thoughts that Tom might of left the building and his code to a couple of people who are cloaking like he is still there and setting goals? I've personally heard 3 different target goals in the last week alone. Just wanted to know what you knew. Figured you downloaded whatever "big patch" there was and the most recent one as well. I also heard animations being fixed and also other bullshit scuttle. So what the fuck is going on over there?
  3. Suade

Suade Navy SEAL

Idk. Haven't logged in since the last patch which was a disappointment. After seeing the info on the upcoming patch it doesn't seem like the volunteers have what it takes. Even if they eventually do, a day late and a dollar short. Like I said, since I found a couple awesome games to play H-Hour doesn't really matter to me anymore.

From what I've seen the forums are the worst they've ever been. Can't even ask a question without getting locked and their mod is a moron.

As far as Tom? Who knows? Who cares?

My guess is when Kevin left Tom cut his losses, gave access to the volunteers and said do what you can. Get it to PS4 asap and if I'm lucky I'll make $70.

When the new devs first came on I had high hopes. They fixed the mics and the workshop. They did things that Kevin couldn't and it seemed all was well but after a few months eh. Look what they've done, basically nothing.

Doesn't matter and nobody cares TBH. The game will never go anywhere imo. If they rush to PS4 next year like they claim (yeah right) H-Hour will still be a broken, incomplete and buggy turd and suffer a horrible death.

If they do happen to get things right, with the amount of time it will take PS4 won't even be a thing.

IMO they missed their window. Had a really good chance but Tom and SOF fucked up any chance.

Also, TBH im sure you'll all flame me and disagree but Socom is dead as dead anyway. A thing of the past that will never come back. I was foolish believing in a remake and the KS and so was everyone else.

There is no hidden swarm of Socom fans. Nobody cares about a Remaster or H-Hour. Other games raise millions by tens of thousands. H-Hour raised 250k.

Pub G sold a million copies in the first month.

Idk that's all I got. Not much of a debate here imo. What's left to discuss?

We can wait and see what happens. Doesn't bother me either way. If the game ever becomes acceptable maybe I'll see what's up but until then I'm honestly tired and exhausted of worrying about Socom.

Although it doesn't affect me and I guess is selfish I kind of wish the volunteer devs never got involved so it would just die already.

But whatever, good for them. Idk what goes on and don't care. I did hear a rumor Tom sold to devs or at least they presented that to him.
  4. S_L_I_C_K

S_L_I_C_K Navy SEAL

that was a very good explanation suade! not flip floppy or side picking or anything! well done!
    everythingred likes this.
  5. Tawok

Tawok Shpicy Shaushage

I'm detecting sarcasm, that post was one large flop back to hating HHOUR.
  6. S_L_I_C_K

S_L_I_C_K Navy SEAL

not really, I didnt see hating, I saw not interested.