Horizon Zero Dawn

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by dizee, Feb 20, 2017.

1. dizee

dizee Night Stalker

2. Smokey_Run

Smokey_Run Retired

Can't wait. I've had it pre-ordered for awhile now and only sat behind Red Dead 2 (and maybe Destiny 2) for my most anticipated game of the year.

Murphdawg1 likes this.
  3. ChemoFreak7

ChemoFreak7 Navy SEAL

Wish i still fucked with consoles... i might grab another PS4 after giving the wife my old one. To be honest i'm so used to keyboard and mouse now that aiming with a controller is pure cancer. But this game looks amazeballs and always has.

4. Murphdawg1

Murphdawg1 Night Stalker

Looks like Sony has a new hit on their hands.

5. dizee

dizee Night Stalker

reviews i watched/read all have said mostly the same things. the story sucks and the game gets repetitive but its still extremely fun and one of, if not the best PS4 exclusives.

PS4 is having a real strong start to the year with exclusives thus far.

6. Smokey_Run

Smokey_Run Retired

What? Just about every review I've seen and I've seen almost all of them at this point, have nothing but positives to say about the story. Also, I haven't really seen the repetitive complaints either.

7. dizee

dizee Night Stalker

about the 1min mark ill try to find the others i saw again too that mentioned similar things

8. Qune

Qune Butterstick

Looks like Far Cry with machines thrown in.

9. Qune

Qune Butterstick

Looks like Witcher/Far Cry with machines thrown in.

10. everythingred

everythingred I once had fish tacos when I was drunk

Wish I still had a PS4. The only exclusive PS4 title that I cared for was Uncharted 4, no point keeping a system for one game. However, I do wish I still had one for this game.

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  11. Murphdawg1

Murphdawg1 Night Stalker

You should have never gotten rid of it, something else was bound to catch your interest.

12. everythingred

everythingred I once had fish tacos when I was drunk

I was moving to the other side of the country so I had to fit my life into 2 luggages. I took my PS2 instead :p

Tawok likes this.
  13. UnSeenDeath88

UnSeenDeath88 Butcher Pete

Will probably be picking this up, been looking forward to this game. Hardly playing anything at the moment, didn't even get half way through dishonored 2 on ps4 because the controls felt horrendous, joystick acceleration that can only be minimized by adjusting sensitivity, and just a completely different feel than what I'm used to from a first person game was. Pretty much set BF1 down got bored with it and might play it for 20 minutes every few days right now, and that's it.

14. dizee

dizee Night Stalker

UPS delivering it a day early for me it appears. :)

15. neilp4453

neilp4453 Green Up

And here I was hoping Guerrilla would fail....

16. Smokey_Run

Smokey_Run Retired

Why?

everythingred and Murphdawg1 like this.
  17. dizee

dizee Night Stalker

Game starts off slow as shit. wow.

18. Murphdawg1

Murphdawg1 Night Stalker

Why would you want any studio to fail?

19. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

I heard that was how it was being done now with certain companies. You basically get it the same day as Gamestop further pushing them tards into extinction. The used games might keep them afloat a little longer, but I expect them companies to go tits up unless they come up with a new strategy in the next few years.

20. Laziness

Laziness Free Pizza