Horizon Zero Dawn

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by dizee, Feb 20, 2017.

1. xCaZx-

xCaZx- Socom Refugee

Some interesting discussion on DLC/Season Passes/Ect that starts around the 4:45 mark.

2. SS_CUBS

SS_CUBS Butterstick

Awesome game

3. Laziness

Laziness Free Pizza

Been balls deep since Tuesday including a day off of work. Almost done with the main quest line and I am REALLY loving it so far.

4. UnSeenDeath88

UnSeenDeath88 Butcher Pete

Just found out what Zero Dawn really was. Ya'll weren't kidding when you said the story really starts taking off. I'm level 50 on normal difficulty and almost feel invincible without the OP armor, the Deathbringers I've fought so far have gone down quick. Only stuff I have left to do is find the data points and a couple of side quests/errands.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
  5. Smokey_Run

Smokey_Run Retired 2011-2017

Story really didn't grab me until you start discovering what happened in the past. Might have something to do with the fact as soon as I got set free, I pretty much did nothing but side quests and errands for almost two days (countless hours of actual game time) and I kinda lost the plot.

UnSeenDeath88 likes this.
  6. UnSeenDeath88

Yea that's what I did once I got to Makers End. Looks like I'm at the final battle now, to protect the tower, Will probably finish the story and find something else to play don't care to go find the rest of the datapoints. I do need to get the armor though so I have it when DLC finally comes out. I need to read what you guys have to say about ME:A what I'm seeing on the internet is it's a joke with the animations.

7. Smokey_Run

Smokey_Run Retired 2011-2017

I avoided it. I never played the others and the reviews and what I saw scared me off. I know two huge ME fans and they don't really seem to care for it, but they don't want to admit it. They spent the weekend playing everything but Mass Effect. That says a lot without saying anything.

UnSeenDeath88 likes this.
  8. Laziness

Laziness Free Pizza

Damn dude we played the game the opposite way lol, I think when I defended the tower I was level 27 with the ancient armor.

9. UnSeenDeath88

Yeah it was easy as hell at level 50. Really the hardest times I had were the first times I came across the boss machines