It's Back - TRS SOCOM Community Night

Discussion in 'SOCOM Community Nights' started by Swill, Jun 8, 2016.

1. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

So, it sounds like you won from a plant that was team killing and not superior skills like you think. Lol Just saying. Either way, it sounded like good times. Classic Socom

2. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

It was all good fun from our end. Havent had that much fun since sometime in late 2005. There is nothing that compares to the hilarity of an M79 fest in Nightstalker. Its the pinnacle of human enjoyment.

They should prescribe that shit to cancer patients.

Swill and WAR_PIG like this.
  3. Swill

Swill Ninja SEAL

Lol, you can thank the TKer's on our team for handing you the win. It was like 5-1 before they started TKing us, so we had to pre-occupy ourselves with them at the beginning of each round. Otherwise, it would have been a complete landslide.

Seeing the insane amount of butthurt in the X-Link chat was hilarious, though. Some of these hardcore X-Linkers treat SOCOM as if it were the second coming of Christ and need to lighten up a bit. We were just having a bit of fun. If you guys had done it to us, we would have been laughing our asses off just the same lol.

WAR_PIG and MACK IS GOD like this.
  4. SocomKillah28

SocomKillah28 Boom Boolah!

Hahah hey you gotta overcome the obstacles of Team killing, even so there's still guys with grenade launchers left alive. But our superior intellect and finger speed was enough to thwart you terrorists and your evil plans to destroy the glorious integrity of S2 xlink....lmao

That wasn't me with the "diving is placebo" taunts I only played with you guys at the end when everyone was in the regular arena. Next time I need to get in on the private arena.

I knew the GLs were coming as soon as the sides were switching. We needed some help so the TKing evened the match a little. My team was PISSED man it felt like 2003 all over again lol.

Last edited: May 8, 2017
    Tawok, Swill, CoolDawg and 2 others like this.
  5. eVo7

eVo7 Hillary Clinton's I.T. Guy

Mack is referring to me, the "troll Swill" 18 Thoomps before I started getting TK'd. MACK and I were pissing ourselves laughing.

Us:

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  6. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

I believe both you and regular Swill held it down.

I spawn literally with my face in a wall that I had to run all the way around before I could even begin my assault. Its key to have 3 guys who can blanket both left, right and middle in order to have them forced to hover at their spawn just waiting for the inescapable carnage.

Without that a few of them can slip by and cause problems. No problem. Well get it all running like a well oiled machine of destruction after another match or 2.

7. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

8. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz Pizza Shitposting CIO

Search "Troma movies" on the googlez...

SkiMask likes this.
  9. Tawok

Tawok Not *That* Kinda Guy

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
    SkiMask likes this.
  10. MADDENKING1980

MADDENKING1980 Foxhunt

I'm having a hell of a time playing on xlinks...private arena doesn't help. People keep booting rooms

11. MattyB

MattyB Devil's Road

Yeah I saw a lot of that on Monday. On Wednesday we had a good room up that never got booted. People using the r4 version of socom boot the room and some of them don't know they are doing it.