Montage Creation

Discussion in 'Digital Media Exchange' started by ChicKeN, Jun 6, 2017.

1. ChicKeN

ChicKeN Socomologist

Does anyone know somebody that can edit clips and make a montage? I am too busy and don't feel like spending the extra time to figure out all the jazzy resources that Sony Vegas or Adobe provide to create montages. I'd rather just create the gameplay, cut the clips, and send them to somebody to make a montage for me. I will obviously pay $$, that isn't an issue.

Edit: I'm talking about a 5 Star montage. I want it to have some sick editing on it. Not just some basic clips thrown together with a G-Unit song playing over it.

[​IMG]

2. eVo7

eVo7 Vicious Provacateur

Man I cannot WAIT to see a montage of people getting owned on an extremely relevant game, I mean, I am salivating....

WAR_PIG likes this.
  3. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

Maybe you are "salivating" so much cause you are salty as fuck. hahahahaha!

[​IMG]

4. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

I am a professional video editor and have access to state of the art editing equipment and software. I would be happy to do this for you. Simply private message me and I will give you my contact info and let you know where to send your footage and deposit. Due to how busy our creative team is a non refundable deposit is required before we begin work on any project. In the past we have spent a lot of time working on projects for someone who then is unable to pay, which is a waste our our staff's valuable time and is something we just can't risk anymore.

5. ChicKeN

ChicKeN Socomologist

Too risky.

How about we meet in a dark alley in Memphis where I will provide my recordings on a DVD disc?

6. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

No way pal. Memphis is Cleveland tier. I wouldnt set foot in that shithole.

How about we meet up in the bathroom of a rest stop on the New Jersey Turnpike? Plenty of privacy and very roomy stalls.

7. ChicKeN

ChicKeN Socomologist

As long as they have substantial amounts of bathroom condom dispensers. Safety comes first.