Moon Landing (Conspiracy Theorists Unite)

Discussion in 'Mindless Ramblings' started by xCaZx-, Dec 31, 2016.

1. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

So trying to get back on topic, has anyone watched the documentary I mentioned earlier, "Room 237"?

Id be interested to hear your reactions to the film.

2. xCaZx-

xCaZx- Socom Refugee

Personally, I enjoyed all the little details that movie pointed out about The Shining. Its pretty impressive to see that people are still picking out small details that have went unnoticed for this long.

That said, I thought they were reaching on some of the details they pointed towards. At one point even saying he may not have intentionally done these things, but he still did them none the less. Kinda like how they played the movie forward and backward at the same time and tried to make something out of nothing.

I guess some of this stuff just kind of goes over my head, maybe that is why I don't understand all of it. I watch a movie and try and take it at face value, I am not trying to nitpick every detail or find the secret meaning of the film that exists hidden somewhere behind the actual story being presented.

3. MACK IS GOD

More evidence:

1486686816222.jpg

1486687781932.jpg

4. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

On the moon, there is only one light source sufficiently strong to form shadows; the Sun. So it is solid to suggest that all shadows on the Moon should run parallel to each other. However, this was apparently not the case during the moon landing.

Most of the photos and video recordings clearly show that some shadows fall in different directions. Conspiracy theoretics often suggest that multiple sources of light were present, and that all the landing photos and videos were taken in a film studio.

[​IMG]
    Famous photo showing shadows of the rocks and Lunar Module(Apollo 14, 1971)

However, the truth is more prosaic. As it is on Earth, landscape of the Moon is not perfectly flat. Because of the uneven surface with bumps and small hills, shadows cast on different vertical angles had also large horizontal angular differences. On the photo above, shadows of the lunar module and the rocks point in slightly different directions. However, the lunar module is standing on flat ground and the rocks are located on a small bump(similar setting has been also recreated by the Mythbusters, proving the conspiracy wrong)

5. MACK IS GOD

You NASA shills never quit............

6. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff

[​IMG]

WAR_PIG likes this.
  7. MACK IS GOD

8. Ditch

Ditch Requiem

9. MACK IS GOD

How long did it take you to figure out?

It was tough for me. I just couldn't figure out what was wrong with it. Then it just dawned on me out of nowhere. Count the stars on the flag! Sure enough, There were only 47!

10. Ditch

Ditch Requiem

About a minute while looking for the flags shadow

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  11. MACK IS GOD

Holy shit! I didnt even notice that, but youre right.

Moon landing confirmed FAKE!