Morning all.... SOCOM THREAD !! (Xlink patch discussion)

Discussion in 'SOCOM On XLink' started by hexum, May 25, 2017.

1. hexum

hexum [LiQ]

[​IMG] On topic: I started a post on the fb xlink group so ill do it here too, anyone start collecting guns because of socom? Im up to three at the moment!!! What does everyone have?

Glock 17, MPX, and French Mas for me!!

Off topic: I miss anything recently....??? @eVo7 thoughts?

Last edited: May 25, 2017
    JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz, SkiMask and WAR_PIG like this.
  2. eVo7

eVo7 Vicious Provacateur

Hey brotha, i apologize. Not afraid to admit when i am wrong.

However, your memory cards are overpriced.

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz and SkiMask like this.
  3. hexum

hexum [LiQ]

normal cards go from 12-16 bucks after shipping man.

You said in your thread "taking advantage of people with zero techinical know how". Dude, each one of them are either messaging me when they get it so i can walk them through it on discord OR using the video i made to show them as well.

You think those ebay guys are doing that?

PLEASE man instead of just assuming message me and ask.

Im promoting these things daily on facebook so people can play a game in a better way IMO. Im using MY time to make sure people are comfy using it.

and if thats you promoting those ebay sites on the facebook group please stop. You are setting people up for failure by doing that. You are pushing these tech noobs to give money to people who ARENT going to help them and who DONT know what the harry patch is.

and if that Benjamin guy isnt you..I apologize as well. Just seems odd thats starting same time as your posts here...saying the same thing

**EDIT**Benjamin is you..MasturB confirmed it

Last edited: May 25, 2017
    JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz and WAR_PIG like this.
  4. ChicKeN

ChicKeN Socomologist

$20 is a fair price IMO. $10 card + shipping and he's doing the footwork. He has dished out like 30+ memory cards to people. If they were awfully overpriced, then those 30 people wouldn't have wanted one.

I got mine for $16. Card + shipping. Not too far off.

WAR_PIG likes this.
  5. eVo7

eVo7 Vicious Provacateur

So this thread had nothing to do with guns????????

6. hexum

hexum [LiQ]

oh it does...just had to send the file to my macbook.

;)

7. ChicKeN

ChicKeN Socomologist

The irony.

8. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Hey @Animal-_- can you tuck this into the Weapons thread (Mindless Ramblings)? I think Hexum would find many in there with similar interests. The extraneous stuff? You're the moderator, but I AM glad Evo and Hexum can have a dialog. Let's make a Patched Memory Card thread here (SOCOM section) or utilize Harry's thread for this discussion.

9. ChicKeN

ChicKeN Socomologist

I own a Romanian AK-74, H&K P30, H&K VP9SK, and a Browning pump action 12 gauge.

10. hexum

hexum [LiQ]

@SkiMask yea it can be deleted actually...i just wanted to make sure people somewhat saw my response. His thread earlier made me look like i was doing something im not. im promoting a card, a file, and doing the tech support for people who WANT...not NEED...to go this route.

11. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

I know but your OP should go there regardless. LOTS of good stuff in there and people LOVE to talk guns and shit.

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz likes this.
  12. Tawok

Tawok Not *That* Kinda Guy

Holy hell the passive aggression in here could put a PTO meeting to shame

I wish we saw Hexum's face more, and he's doing good things for the community. People can still play with r0001 players when they have the patch, and can have a souped up room if they choose. I personally don't like the daytime maps beyond abandoned, but that's just my opinion. Everything else is gravy.

MADDENKING1980, SkiMask and WAR_PIG like this.
  13. Harry62

Harry62 hacker

Just a heads up I'm open to any and all ideas for the patch. If you or anyone else dislike any changes please create a thread with a poll to vote on the change in question. Majority vote rules.

MR.BLONDE and SkiMask like this.
  14. eVo7

eVo7 Vicious Provacateur

If there are some TRS really interested in playing Harrys patch. I will for a select few purchase and ship you guys mcboot memory cards FREE of charge to you.

15. PAUL-AWOL-

PAUL-AWOL- Desert Glory

Pew! Pew! A really good friend of mine told me years ago to never show or tell people how many weapons you own. Good advice imo, especially in today's crazy world.

16. ChicKeN

ChicKeN Socomologist

That is a good idea since you made yourself look like a complete jackass.

17. ChicKeN

ChicKeN Socomologist

Day maps aren't required to be played on. Just an available option. No wall slide, no cheating, orange clan tags, and ranks are all pretty cool though.

Tawok and WAR_PIG like this.
  18. eVo7

eVo7 Vicious Provacateur

Yea you werent going to be one of those people to get a free one anyway. Move along now.

SkiMask likes this.
  19. Tawok

Tawok Not *That* Kinda Guy

I'd take you up on that.
    I couldn't agree more. All of that sounds gravy. I'm just a purist and would like to stick as close to the original vision as possible, but I'm amicable to the community deciding if they like Harry's Daytime or Nighttime renditions.

MADDENKING1980, SkiMask and WAR_PIG like this.
  20. hexum

hexum [LiQ]

I appreciate it man.

my facebook messages go nuts and sometimes i do feel like im talking to an elderly personal about technology..buts its worth it to get the traffic up to where we have been getting it.

SkiMask, Tawok and WAR_PIG like this.