my belated introduction

Discussion in 'TRS Support' started by sppoc, Jun 8, 2015.

1. sppoc

sppoc Devil's Road

Hello All, this is sppoc aka copps aka optimatch hero aka pub stomper aka silentsniper2249. i started my competitve gaming career on rainbow six 3 back in december of 04, didn't join gb till a month after in 05 because back then on gb you didnt have to sign up to join a clan.

i played socom 2 and 3 when my clan on rainbow would get off after matches. played the shit out of crossroads and fish hook in the east servers. i was a silver cookie. never passed that rank ever. played socom 3 small maps. i have never once played socom on gb because i had nobody to play with, all the dudes that i played with eat, shit, and sleeped rainbow six lol

i found out about TRS when i looked up how to play socom on xlink. you guys directed me to videos on how to set it up. and socom: go when it was released. have never signed up to TRS until early access on h-hour came out because i seen a few of you guys on the steam forum get banned for giving opinions on the game and the suade thread which i tried trolling you guys.

idk some of you may find this offensive in a way but i like the drama between sof and trs. if some of you hate me for that w/e i just find it interesting. hope some day to be roasted by mack in one of the podcast.

you can call me a sof nuthugger or white knight but i wont give up on the h-hour project till they do close doors. and really hope they stick to what they said when they opened up the kickstarter(which some of you probably wont agree with). i just want a shooter that plays like 2004 type tactical shooter if that makes any sense.

anyways gg no re abort and report, vote a player to tell them someones behind them and all that other good shit.

2. SOF VS TRS

SOF VS TRS Navy SEAL

This place is much funnier then the normal game I follow, and there's not even a fucking game. Top kek. I got some extra popcorn if you want any

sppoc likes this.
  3. sppoc

sppoc Devil's Road

its like watching a short movie on the lifetime channel. its very interesting i may say.