Project 1v1 by Gearbox Software

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by SkiMask, Aug 11, 2017.

?

Is this something your even vaguely interested in?

1. Yes

40.0%
  2. No

60.0%
  1. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Project1v1.JPG
    "Project 1v1 is the code name for a top-secret, in-development, competitive first person shooter—and we want you to have a chance to be one of the first people to try it out! Project 1v1 combines the action of fast-paced 1v1 first person combat with the metagame strategy of a collectible card game."

"This summer, we will be holding a short Closed Technical Test on PC to test the online infrastructure and learn what players like you think about the game in order to inform and influence future development. If you’d like to be among the first people to play Project 1v1, get started right now at Project1v1.com."
    Project1v1.JPG

2. 1UP

1UP The BETTER Socom on PC Guy

I got something about this in my email and didn't think much of it since idk, FPS's have gotten sort of boring.

Granted it's gearbox so they will probably do something fun with it.

SkiMask likes this.
  3. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

They asked that I tied my Shift account to Steam so I'm thinking PC only too, but will see. Usually with Gearbox I'll give it a whirl just to see where their head is at. BattleBorn was no different. While I didn't really like it, I played the shit out the closed test to show my support to the developer that has done pretty good by me over the years.

Strategy "card" game element is interesting to me regardless. I've recently been trying to get C&C up and running again to get that RTS fix. Love that genre, but suck so terribly bad at it.

4. 1UP

1UP The BETTER Socom on PC Guy

I am horrible at RTS's. We used to play Age of Empires 2 co op at lans with the AI on the hardest difficulty and I would always be the first to be decimated.

SkiMask likes this.
  5. MR.BLONDE

MR.BLONDE HE STINKS AND I DON'T LIKE HIM

I'd have probably been interested in whatever projects Randy Pitchford siphoned money out of to fund this, over this game itself. Card games are not my cup of tea.

6. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Eh, say what you will; I admire the man for his ability to make a decision.
    Not sure what it is--yet. And I was never into "Magic" games or any card ones really besides RISK.