PS4 H-Hour

Discussion in 'SOCOM Indie Projects' started by BoomBox, Dec 15, 2014.

1. BoomBox

BoomBox Green Up

So you guys are saying that you're going to bring out H-Hour for PS4, which we don't know when it will even be released. Instead of making H-Hour for PC, which you shouldn't have even done, you should've made it for PS4. You think there's more shooter games for PC than for example, XBOX and PS4. When do you hear that PC shooter games have sold millions of copies, besides Counter Strike? If you want to make money, then you have to make it for PlayStation. Lying to people is the biggest mistake, and you have to stop fooling around and just commit to making H-Hour for PS4. On PC, everyone's on RPG games, like World of Warcraft. Counter Strike is slowly dying, and people are on consoles playing Call of Duty, instead. if you just once create a game for PS4, then done deal, you'll hit the jackpot. You don't have to just make games like H-Hour, you can make what ever you want for PS4. All I have to say is step your game up, make H-Hour 1 2 3 4 5 a series, and then you're set. I believe in you guys and I am sure you're going to make it for PS4. Thank you for reading.

2. Swill

Swill Killjoy

"make H-Hour 1 2 3 4 5 a series, and then you're set. I believe in you guys and I am sure you're going to make it for PS4."

12823047703063.jpg

Last edited: Dec 15, 2014
    SGP421, MACK IS GOD and /SS/ PEIPER like this.
  3. Dillon304

Dillon304 Proud member of the "Extreme Minority"

lol

Swill likes this.
  4. MF_Money

MF_Money PCMasterRace

Damn, I haven't seen a troll this bad in a while. Lol.

Swill likes this.
  5. BoomBox

BoomBox Green Up

You making fun of me and you think i dont know what am talking about well i own my own company and am 25 years old and i think you still live with your mom tell me how am wrong you think people can afford a pc you have to spend about 800 to 1500 dollars to run a game because you need good graphics and ps4 is only 400 dollars tell me who would make more money how many shooter games are there for pc that sells million of copies ps4 everyone plays shooter games pc everyone plays rpg games i dont care if theres 1 billion steam users i even asked 100 people all of them games creators and i even went to school for that no one plays pc shooter games

6. MF_Money

MF_Money PCMasterRace

Well, awesome. :)

Bigfry and Swill like this.
  7. Dillon304

Totes...

8. BoomBox

BoomBox Green Up

i forgot theres battlefield too and another thing you think a girl will like you playing pc or playing on a big screen like a baller does.

9. MR.BLONDE

MR.BLONDE HE STINKS AND I DON'T LIKE HIM

Real players use a shitty overexposed CRT

10. Dillon304

Totes baller status yo!

11. Murphdawg1

Murphdawg1 Requiem

Actually.......BoomBox has a point, I don't get why they decided to do PC first. I mean if it's supposed to be a spiritual successor to Socom 1 and 2 which were only on a Playstation platform then why not make H-Hour for PS4 first and then port it to PC?

Last edited: Dec 15, 2014
  12. Qune

Qune Grenade Spammer

I would think that this would be a question that should be posted over at SOF.

GrayFox203 likes this.
  13. XtErmin8

XtErmin8 Rah-he-lah!

Why are you posting this stuff here? Nobody here works on H-Hour, I think you need to google sof studios, find their site, sign up, and post that their lol.

14. PT Lyon

PT Lyon iDub Scrub

Your GPS is broken, dude.

15. sars

sars Demolition Junkie

Doesn't it make sense to release it on pc first cause that's what they were building it on. I mean it wasn't even supposed to be on ps4 until you guys wanted it.

I do agree that they should of focused on ps4 to begin with, but if it's being made for the pc, they might as well release it for pc.

16. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

Absolutely perfect. Haven't laughed that hard since the Sears feeding frenzy a couple months ago.

17. UnSeenDeath88

UnSeenDeath88 Butcher Pete

Troll but i'll bite, They aren't starting PS4 because there a literally a shit ton of fees they have to pay Sony to have their game on PS4, and continue to update it. With PC there is very little, I think they might have to pay a small percentage to Steam, not sure though, the Steam people here can confirm.

18. BennySkoo

BennySkoo Butterstick

Its actually a smart move console gaming in general is at a all time low and fading faster and faster. Pc gaming is the way of the future but that being said I still would like it to come to Ps4.

19. x-MuNkY-x

x-MuNkY-x Haters are just fan boys in denial.

I think he did,word for word,prolly deleted now.

20. Animal-_-

Animal-_- Incurable

Considering that you seem to think you're talking to the people who are making this game, yes I do. Also, good luck running a business while being unable to grasp simple grammar and punctuation.
    [​IMG]

BennySkoo likes this.