PUBG 4vs96

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by HTK, Jul 28, 2017.

1. HTK

HTK nos·tal·gia

I think there is proximity communication but I disabled mine because when I play SQUAD I'm in discord with my friends. The whole premise of meeting people and working together is thrown out the window because paranoia. People kill eachother the first chance they get so they can loot you, so its never a good idea nor have I see it work.

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  2. HTK

HTK nos·tal·gia

Latest PUBG update on PC has this:

+You may now play with Xbox controllers, and we will continue to make improvements with Xbox controllers

Looks like they will let PC folks play with the Xbox pad and probably refine it before it's released on Xbox One X. Now, I'm curious to know IF the Xbox version of the game will do Crossplay and if it does...I feel like it needs to be 60fps. :) One can hope.

3. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Code 9

4. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

wow if that old dude fucking killed me on a game, no way would i ever touch that game again.

WAR_PIG likes this.
  5. UnSeenDeath88

UnSeenDeath88 Butcher Pete

Yea there is proximity chat, either set to push to talk or open mic, there is really no incentive to team up with people, and it's shoot on site anyway, the most you can hope for is some shit talking in a gun fight, and then most engagements are outside of voice range anyway, or where one player doesn't know there is somebody nearby until the bullets start flying. You parachute in, spend a few minutes looting the buildings near where you drop in, then either get a vehicle and get to the safe zone, or run there or if you are in the safe zone continue looting and looking for people to fight. Then was mid game comes it's all trying to stay in the safe zones and stay alive.

They just added a fpp only mode which honestly works so much better on pc, with m&kb first one to start shooting is generally the winner unless they just absolutely miss, so that on top of the obvious corning camping that we all know from socom, makes 3rd person a bitch on pc and go to the camper majority of the time, First person makes it more so you have to listen and keep looking around you in the distance, if you can't see them then they can't see you which evens the playing field some between campers and those moving into the camp site. Camping is still and always will be overpowered, as shotguns up close are a 1 shot kill if all the pellets hit even with all level 3 body armor, guns are all powerful actually I think they all kill in less than 7 shots and then the weakest are your pistols and uzi, but the uzi fires so fast it kind of balances it out. I'm sure I'm missing ways to better describe the game, but it is a lot of fun and a real adrenaline rush, there are times where it's slow and you won't see anybody until the late game but then it's still an adrenaline rush hearing the people fighting on the other side of the hill or a little ways off, know that the only thing that you could very quickly have somebody start shooting at you.

MACK IS GOD likes this.