R0004 patch By SuPeR*MaN

Discussion in 'SOCOM On XLink For The PS2' started by [ZIP]SuPeRMaN, Jan 29, 2017.

1. [ZIP]SuPeRMaN

[ZIP]SuPeRMaN iDub Scrub

Hi Every One My Name Is Mike aka !SuPeR*MaN!
    i play SOCOM II almost every night and i love it !! but playing with out the patch is such a DRAG. so i fixed that by making the socom II with patch down loadable to all. =-) i will be taking the time to give u guys HOPE. i also will make a video of a friend and my self playing with the patch. a socom II burned DVD with the patch was tested and the out come was GREAT !! WORKED 100% in every way. you can get your patch back by having free McBoot 1.8 or 1.9 if u do not have it you can buy it cheap and well worth the money . what needs to be done next is the best part !!! you get to make a burned copy of socom II with the patch and play patched games again how cool is that. this patch works with ppl who still have the original patch saved to the memory. another COOL thing is this patch enables the HDD maps if u still have them WHAT !!! =-) omg yes socom II HDD maps . so with that said be on the look out for the LINKS to down load SOCOM II with the patch and the socom II maps both are ISOs . use imgburn.exe to burn the ISOs and if you are the lucky few who have fmcb 1.8 or 1.9 you can play as soon as its done burning LOL . i will have LINKS to Down Load socom II w/p and socom II maps both again are ISOs so have fun playing with the patch again . Thanks to all who helped much love to you guys and i hope this gets ppl pointed in the right direction. this is for ppl who want to play with the r4 patch and maps and to any Troll that may leave a rude comment FUCK you Bud. PLAY MORE PATCHED GAMES....! PATCHED ROOMS ARE COMING SOON !!! Xlink Kai [0G]~[ZIP]~!SuPeR*MaN! live stream so ppl could see the game play with the patch !!!

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
  2. [ZIP]SuPeRMaN

[ZIP]SuPeRMaN iDub Scrub

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzbcZ8f3ekhGblByR0MyZkZ6OTg/view?usp=sharing SCII With r0004 Patch.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzbcZ8f3ekhGNTM5SExJOEVSa2s/view?usp=sharing SCII HDD Install Maps.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzbcZ8f3ekhGSmJMaENaMEdLYWc?usp=sharing Free McBoot and some extra .ELF files u will want.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/32qlea75krg85b7/kaiEngine.exe?dl=0 Xlink Kai 7.4.28

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzbcZ8f3ekhGZWR5QkI2ZlZLSG8?usp=sharing SOCOM CA USB Maps.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzbcZ8f3ekhGRW84WVA2TWJadlk?usp=sharing ImgBurn.EXE
    "MUST HAVE FMCB/ESR TO PLAY BURNED GAMES" get a card easy from ebay or amazon CHEAP!!!
    use imgburn.exe to burn the SCII game W/P AND SCII MAPS use DVD-R or DVD+R both work great
    write speed should be set to 1x and while burning the game do not use any other programs .

once you finish go over to the ps2 and load up free mcboot 1.8 or 1.9. place the burned game in the tray and for 1.8 Mcboot users esr will load up on its own . for 1.9 users you will have to highlight the ESR tab to load up esr . from ESR here you will see a number of colors pop up fast if done Correctly this means you did a good job on burning the game to DVD .

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  3. SilentSEAL

SilentSEAL Green Up

You seem to have multiple personalities. It's entertaining. So where's the video?

4. SilentSEAL

SilentSEAL Green Up

No, sir. I don't. I just meant that the way you wrote your post made it seem like you were having conversations with yourself (but as a different person). If that makes sense.

I was curious to see the video you referenced as you did not provide a link to it.

[ZIP]SuPeRMaN likes this.
  5. [ZIP]SuPeRMaN

[ZIP]SuPeRMaN iDub Scrub

i will stream it live and using the socom II patched / burned DVD to show everyone that we have the patch and that the game runs smoother .

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  6. [ZIP]SuPeRMaN

[ZIP]SuPeRMaN iDub Scrub

i do when i am in a good mood but when i am mad i only have one =-)

7. geebs122

geebs122 Green Up

This is much needed, i cant stand socom 2 without this dam patch, Thanks. now i just need to get FMCB...

8. [ZIP]SuPeRMaN

[ZIP]SuPeRMaN iDub Scrub

GET it bro well worth the money since its so cheap to buy . plus you get to do a lot more with ur ps2 fat or slim INVEST in the card and start playing with the patch again .

9. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Foxhunt

I'm not this smart and quite lazy on shit like this. LOL Where can I just buy the burned disc and be done..? I can paypal you some donuts man.

10. geebs122

geebs122 Green Up

If i see the majority of people moving to this then ill take the time to get it all set up.

11. [ZIP]SuPeRMaN

[ZIP]SuPeRMaN iDub Scrub

sorry but you can't think like that and wait till the last min to get it all going. stop being scared and get the copy of free mcboot like i said and be done with it . thats how you will get the patch back get up off ur ass and do some thing about it. stop waiting till you see more use it . thinking like that gets u no where the proof is in the video if ppl would get a cheap memory card with FMCB they could play patched games again.

12. [ZIP]SuPeRMaN

[ZIP]SuPeRMaN iDub Scrub

thanks but im good on the Donuts and sure i could send u copy but by now if u guys cant burn a simple iso to a dvd than you need to play with a pc more .

13. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Would you be willing to modify another headset?

oni64 likes this.
  14. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Foxhunt

Meh, no thanks. I'm on a computer all day long doing graphics and web design. Last thing I want to do is come home and fuck with more shit. I did good to just get my ass on xlink. Lol

I do respect what you're doing though. If it's easy as you say for Macs too maybe I'll look further into it. Thx

SkiMask and Tawok like this.
  15. [ZIP]SuPeRMaN

[ZIP]SuPeRMaN iDub Scrub

=-) you like that .... i can teach any one how to do it i will make a video so all of you and my friends can do the same
    its easy and takes lil time to do it .

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz and SkiMask like this.
  16. Modios

Modios .:fLaSh:.

So if players using this patch try to join a regular room, does it just boot that player off?

I know in CA if you still have the patch, it boots everybody else off..
    I've seen a lot of S2 rooms being booted in the last week so I'm just wondering

17. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Absolutely. That would be real kind of you and you could shill that video all day here. Especially if the splicing retains the functionality of the mic to be used in-game as well as be fed into the PC as an input--which you've already proven that it CAN be done, I just haven't heard you use it in tandem. Even if it just hot mics all 7 that still is impressive.

AND even one step further, I personally know someone here who would absolutely lose their mind if you went one step further and provided them the opportunity to wear ONE headset for everything which is what I suspect might be the case here in addition to the glory it could bring to the live streams.

That banter in-game is what a ton of folks reminisce about. I would LOVE to be able to incorporate that into my stream. When I first heard you doing it back a few months ago, I almost lost it. Thought to myself, "this muthafucka really did it!" Here he is on Blizzard and folks laughing about the good 'ol times fucking with the outhouse. "He really went and did what I heard so many before him say couldn't be done." I think that could really boost the Twitch experience with not only another angle, but with that audio banter too. Lag implications not withstanding...

18. [ZIP]SuPeRMaN

[ZIP]SuPeRMaN iDub Scrub

it may be ppl who are testing this out and not telling any one or doing it on purpose cuz they know the r0004 patch boots the rooms. but yes you are right the patch will boot the rooms =-( i am sorry for that. i know that's bull shit but it happens i know we don't like that but it can be fixed . ppl who had this game for a long time or since the beginning know already if they have the patch (so dont boot rooms with it Kunts) for them to boot the room with the r0004 patch means one thing >.< they are fucking assholes . the new ppl who did not play on line we do not have to worry about them cuz they did not connect to the SOCOM II server. so this means they most likely have the r0001 patch safe to say . to the ppl who did play SOCOM II once or twice online back in the day =_) but never to return =-( you may still have the patch if u didn't delete any thing . this is good but also bad so to clear up this mess about "HOW DO I KNOW IF I HAVE THE PATCH" i will make a quick video for ppl to see how or if they have the patch. i will flip from one ps2 to the other and down at the bottom you will see the change from r0001 patch to r0004 patch. the times and dates of the patch are also Different So next time you are on Xlink kai DONT BE A DICK !! Say you have the patch or no i don't have the patch . we can make arenas that say patched and none patch some one the other night was smart enough to do this and it worked great .this is what Xlink Kai was made for we need to see it as that and this mess with rooms getting booted might come to a stop =-) . we have so many players on SOCOM II now that we can have a patched game and a NONE patched game no problem .

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
    SkiMask likes this.
  19. [ZIP]SuPeRMaN

[ZIP]SuPeRMaN iDub Scrub

man ur beating around the bush no lie . dude im sure some one has a windows pc that u can use just to burn a simple dvd disc @1x with ImgBurn.exe . lol dont you have friends that trust you to let you burn a disc with there WINDOWS lap top . Guy come on man i can do better than that lie you just gave us . try harder and dont give up playing SOCOM II with the patch again .

20. [ZIP]SuPeRMaN

[ZIP]SuPeRMaN iDub Scrub

the biggest reason why i did this is to take care of ppl who skype i think its bull shit . its cool to use skype but in game its a dead give away and what could of been a game was ruined . the two ppl or ppls skyping may be on both teams and its not fair at all thats not part of the game . we have in game mics for a reason ppl need to use them rather than skype and tell the other team mate where the other guy is who is still alive. to me thats not fucking cool at all use the in game mic pussies. i know ppl who skype stream and host rooms at the same time on Xlink Kai like they have the best internet in the world this makes me LMFAO. i did this because when some one wants to stream they want to hear there friend and team mates voice captured like on ps3, 360 , xbox1 and ps4 . so i came up with this mod for ppl who want to capture in game mic audio and stream it or record it . again i will make a video on this and share it .

Last edited: Feb 3, 2017
    Drum likes this.