R0005v57b OPL Compatible ISO

Discussion in 'SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs' started by brad2192, Jul 16, 2017.

1. brad2192

brad2192 The SOCOM on PC Guy

Good afternoon guys,

Spoke with @Harry62 about the issues with OPL Compatibility, there was issues with it freezing at LAN
    screen. First off, I recommend using the Latest OPL version I am using for this to work which is here. You could also download the OPL pre-modded ISO with R0005v57b on it here.

To fix this use Harry's ISO tutorial with the following modifications:

1) Instead of editing the SYSTEM.CNF file, keep it the "stock" one as the boot file as SCUS_972.75

2) Download R0005v57b.elf and rename it to R5.ELF (all caps)

3) Add to your HDD whichever way you typically do

4) In the "Custom Elf" selection in your "Game Settings" of the newly added ISO type "R5.ELF"

5) Boot the game, make sure the game version on the bottom displays "R0005 v0.57" and try it out.

Credit goes to @Harry62 for helping me out with this.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
  2. BismoFunyuns

BismoFunyuns Green Up

I used the pre-modded ISO. It still says r0001. The main menu background is black, I'm not able to play singleplayer or go online. Black screen for both. I used the OPL version you posted in the thread.

3. BismoFunyuns

BismoFunyuns Green Up

This tutorial is poorly written. The iso you've provided doesn't have the patch on it. You have to run the patch and then load the ISO. It's still causing me to freeze on the LAN screen also

4. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

i have a iso with the latest of harry's patches on it. it works on my ps3 so i would assume it would work on a ps2 and pc emulator. message me if you want the download link.

5. BismoFunyuns

BismoFunyuns Green Up

Please send link.

6. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

Sent, let me know if it works for you.