So what's this I hear about H-Hour being good?

Discussion in 'SOCOM Indie Projects' started by SkiMask, Jul 16, 2017.

1. S_L_I_C_K

S_L_I_C_K eSEAL

told you so...

"You're just upset HHour is a real socom successor and you were treated ill by the game studio during it's launch period."

Swill likes this.
  2. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

Heres a good one from him in December. I guess hes a bit of a flip flopper if he was still playing H Hour recently.

http://community.therealsocom.com/threads/get-on-hhour.8451/page-16#post-146551

Also I'm pretty much done with HHour now, since their whore staff like Tcon decides to ban me because I smacked the bitch while she's trying to cry and scream at me because she's a hysterical lunatic.

Shit studio, these forums know how hard I fought for HHour. Now I see why these guys insisted on your studio being utter shit, they were 100% right and I was 100% wrong. SOF sucks and HHour will never be on PS4. I mean hell, you got your own staff RAGING in PMs over their forums, claiming my issues are my fault, which they turned ouit not to be!
    Then they ban you because you talk shit for 30 seconds, and smack them in the game.

Absolutely pathetic.

Also sexism, misogynist, etc.....

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
    Swill likes this.
  3. Swill

Swill Killjoy

Suade, is that you?

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  4. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff

[​IMG]

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz and Tawok like this.
  5. Swill

Swill Killjoy

Your comparison is apples to oranges. I'm perfectly aware of how many indie games gets released. All you have to do is go on Steam and look. However, the overwhelming majority of the indie games you're describing are games made by actual, experienced, professional developers or people with an equivalent talent. H-Hour is being kept afloat by volunteers who like making maps.

I don't have a biased preference for failure. I don't give two shits whether H-Hour succeeds or fails. Everything else you talked about in regards to success is pure delusion. Context is important, and as I mentioned, H-Hour has too much going against it: No leadership, no experienced devs, no money, no resources, terrible numbers, terrible reviews, bad PR, everything. You have a chance at getting on the PS4 as an indie game if you're starting out new and fresh. You don't have a chance at getting on the PS4 as an indie game if you're a terrible game with a shit ton of issues both within the game and surrounding it.

People can keep trying to justify reasons to think it will succeed, but again, it's a fruitless effort and people are just deluding themselves. But, as I also said, if that's what people want to do, have at it.

MR.BLUE likes this.
  6. Swill

Swill Killjoy

Stop. It's hilarious when he does that lol.

MR.BLUE likes this.
  7. Swill

Swill Killjoy

Fuck, this is funny lol.

MACK IS GOD and MR.BLUE like this.
  8. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff

Maybe at first, but now just like the thing he's trying to parody, it's become boring and meaningless. We do love our dead horses around here though.

MR.BLUE likes this.
  9. MR.BLUE

MR.BLUE SOCOM II Clan Founder

Jesus.... Christ....

MACK IS GOD, S_L_I_C_K and Swill like this.
  10. Swill

Swill Killjoy

12823047703063.jpg

MR.BLUE likes this.
  11. Swill

Swill Killjoy

You see? It's this kind of non-humorous, toxic attitude that's killing this place and driving people away. If only people like you would stop being such cringey, up tight assholes this place would attract more SOCOM fans and we could achieve our SOCOM utopia.

Sorry man. Had to do it lol.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
    MACK IS GOD likes this.
  12. MR.BLONDE

MR.BLONDE HE STINKS AND I DON'T LIKE HIM

Meme: dead

MR.BLUE and Swill like this.
  13. xSneak

xSneak Chopsticks

Sounds like history repeating itself on this garbage game. It couldn't have happened to a better person though since i remember you shilling on here for h hour earlier.

Swill likes this.
  14. oni64

oni64 Third Person illusionist

Seeing as how America's Army PG and games like Killing Floor 2 run on the Unreal Engine 3, I always wondered why they moved to the UE4. They basically had to start over with a minimal experienced programmer and Russ, and wasted a good 2 years before they quit on the game. Who knows if they would have been able to finish the game on the UE3 though. The foundation was there

xCaZx- likes this.
  15. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

It only REALLY starts getting funny once it passes through the "Dead Horse" gauntlet and transcends the humor dimension and reaches its final form.

xCaZx- and Swill like this.
  16. Eagle_F15

Eagle_F15 Fish Market Janitor

Just isn't worth it. Not for HHOUR. There are so many other better games to play.

17. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

[​IMG]
    ************************************************************************************

Oh my garsh I thought LMNOP was banned. lulz. So much to catch up on!

edit:and oh my if you didnt find the one word Luke kept asterisked. lololololo.

I'll leave this here
    Capture.JPG

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  18. xCaZx-

xCaZx- Socom Refugee

Its all good in the hood till the shoe is on the other foot.

If they banned the entire clan though...LOL. Hey we have 20 people who play on a regular basis? Lets ban 1/3 of them. Now..what kinda fucked up scumbag ass shit you gotta be pulling to get banned on H Hour. Their practically begging people to play the game.

19. Tawok

Tawok Not *That* Kinda Guy

Almericus and qbmatt11 like this.
  20. qbmatt11

qbmatt11 Green Up

I 2nd this notion!! Fired up my pc the other day just to see if there was any progress.. this games come along way! With a controller it feels like S2! If you have a PC capable of playing I strongly suggest you give H Hour another go!

Almericus and Tawok like this.