SOCAST Ep 19 Topics?

Discussion in 'SOCAST' started by LUKENBACHER, May 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xfacemob

xfacemob Green Up

You guys should have your first OG on the next show.

;-)
  2. THAT_BAD_BOY_T

THAT_BAD_BOY_T Green Up

Where the hell is the SOCAST?
  3. BiG-LUCK

BiG-LUCK Butterstick

How about bringing in HTK (if available) and discuss what was happening over at ZIPPER during his time there and somethings he noticed or tried to do for the community etc. etc. of course only what he is allowed to. He was a member of the community before his employment I would like to think, or was a job ploy from the beginning?

How about a Q&A segment with Dunhamsmash (if available)I would be willing to boot for blogtalkradio time so callers could call in with questions or whatever, and have Jeremy discuss a few things with the community. It would be interesting to pick his brain a little, only if he is able and avaialble.

I know this would probably be hard to incorporate but would definitley be interesting for some listeners.
  4. MSR--914

MSR--914 Green Up

Is this still going on? I like Lucks suggestions but how about bring Mr.A. There is plenty of things to talk about if thats not able to work out.
  5. WarMachine_v1

WarMachine_v1 TRS Staff

We will announce a date soon. We want to figure out a time best for all of us then give everyone notice so that they may listen in and join us.
  6. MSR--914

MSR--914 Green Up

7. LUKENBACHER

LUKENBACHER (Retired) TRS Staff

Our staff is planning on finally recording this episode before the end of the week. And we will have a very special guest you have not heard from in quite a while! Stay tuned for the official announcement so you can be part of the live audience when we stream it right here in the forums.
  8. failsite

failsite Green Up

lol, so where do u listen, no players load,
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.