SOCAST Episode 19 Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'SOCOM Podcasts' started by LUKENBACHER, Jul 27, 2012.

1. LUKENBACHER

LUKENBACHER Professional Game Developer

[align=center][​IMG][/align]
    [align=center]Listen to Episode 19 here.[/align]

2. LUKENBACHER

Our SOCAST podcast archive can be found in our "SOCAST" forum section, which includes links to every podcast we have released over the years.

http://therealsocom.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

3. BiZaRGirl

BiZaRGirl Navy SEAL

Loved it! I actilly grabbed a drink and enjoyed the whole SOCAST. I think you guys should do more, more often. I know theres a big lack of SOCOM news... But it really sparks the BIG SOCOM light of mine. I could listin to a 10 hour SOCAST if you ever made one. See you guys this weekend.

4. MSR--914

MSR--914 Rah-he-lah!

You sure have been filled with ideas lately...who are you?

5. McNoob

McNoob Animal Doctor

He's our friendly neighborhood gangster.

6. SofaKingGood

SofaKingGood Chopsticks

Nice SOCAST, I just got a chance to listen this morning. To answer your last question the most under rated map IMO is Requim.

7. WarMachine_v1

WarMachine_v1 TRS Staff

Ah true! I agree with that actually upon further thought.

8. FrOg.

FrOg. Butterstick

I pretty much agree with a lot points covered by you guys.. It was like you guys were reading my mind. I was satisfied and felt a sense of closure after listening. Its been a great run and I am ready for some new memories.. CS:GO looks like its going to be the new crack and I plan on playing it like I did Socom, like crack..lol

Good luck to those supporting Serellen with hi hopes. I hope you find everything you look for in that game, though I have a feeling you guys will be disappointed, of course that is just my opinion and I could be wrong...lol

9. MrTERRARISK

MrTERRARISK Butterstick

Good stuff fella's! Awesome podcast.

10. Zach_Novak

Zach_Novak Boom Boolah!

highlight, picking every lemon off that tree and finger fuck all of them hahahahahahahahahah

enjoyed all the F-bombs by Luke around the 37min mark. bit of passion out of the old fella, good to see.

'i respawned...' line of the podcast had me in a fkn stitch hahaha

11. LUKENBACHER

LOL, I'm only 31... glad you enjoyed the show!

12. BigFred18

BigFred18 Computer Room Technician

Great map, I played it off and on back in the day but after my recent "spurt" in S2 this year, I remembered how great of a map it was. Nothing was better that running around as the chick with red dress and killing people.(forgot her name, it might of been Valeska.)

13. Zach_Novak

Zach_Novak Boom Boolah!

yeah i know, i'm 27 so you'll always be older than me :D

14. Chubear

Chubear Green Up

Wow, that was a really quality podcast. A bit long but quality stuff though. These are for real Socomer & gamers. I have no clue how Sony/Zipper doesn't have people like these on their team. Very intelligent, engaging discussion well above the regular gaming podcast stuff even from game developers.

15. WarMachine_v1

WarMachine_v1 TRS Staff

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it. It was a little long because we had a live chat and it was more conversational, so it just flowed nicely.

16. Medux

Medux Requiem

Yeah this podcast was awesome too listen too. Good job guys !

17. GoDsReMeDy

GoDsReMeDy Butterstick

I really enjoyed that podcast, keep it up fellas thx.