Socom 1 and 2 Private Server Development

Discussion in 'SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs' started by Turbo, Feb 22, 2016.

1. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

I currently have everything needed to revive both the Socom 1 and Socom 2 servers.

I just need $2,000 USD to purchase some equipment to set up the servers. You can Private Message me and I'll give you the info on how to send the cash.

/SS/ PEIPER likes this.
  2. 1UP

1UP Grenade Spammer

I have about tree fiddy, what can that get me?

3. CreepinOnAhComeUp

CreepinOnAhComeUp Night Stalker

A little over a Quarter..

4. MACK IS GOD

Nudes from my private Zucchini show and a pair of soiled undies.

brad2192 likes this.
  5. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Crucible

So what killed this project? Sorry don't have the time to read through the pages and pages if someone doesn't mind giving me the cliff notes ?

6. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

TRIGGGERED~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    One page back

7. John Gaddis

John Gaddis Green Up

What equipment do you need?

8. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff

[​IMG]

Eagle_F15, SkiMask, dizee and 2 others like this.
  9. 1UP

1UP Grenade Spammer

Boats and hoes:)

SkiMask likes this.
  10. MACK IS GOD

Its proprietary, so unfortunately I am unable to discuss the specifics.

However, I can assure you that what our team has developed is cutting edge and patent pending. It will revolutionize the gaming world and will allow any game to be played online through the use of our system.

All I require is $2,000 USD and I will be able to revive Socom and allow anyone with a PS2 and an internet connection to once again play the game we all love.

PM me for information on where to send the cash.

11. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Your new, we're trying to stay as positive as we can. You just fell into a troll trap in that Mack is just trying to keep the morale up. This server stuff takes a LONG time with the efforts being as they are. 1UP also mentioned proprietary code and ownership and what that entails. Also, this was being modeled after a similar effort that has been successful.

And for the record, Celerity is creating a website where only the best play...

NOT a server revival effort despite what that Clumsy fella purported. Shame on that PS4 Group Moderator for being so ignorant especially after that group (11,000+ members) was completely hijacked from "SOCOM Remastered" to whatever they named it now. And furthermore, it's especially gross to see them push back against XLink supporters because it doesn't align with their new push for a "NextGen SOCOM" title (H-Hour does though). I find THAT especially troubling that the original way to consume SOCOM is being basterdized and purposefully attacked to where it spawns another group of radical enthusiasts and disdain for a similar group of SOCOMers.

12. John Gaddis

John Gaddis Green Up

I'm not taking it as you are attacking me in any stretch of the imagination Skimask. I was just curious to know what he claimed to "need" at $2000. I am new to "this" and have (i guess) ignorant hopes of Socom 1 servers being reborn. I understand that in the big picture, not a lot of people give a f*** about this game. But some do. I'm just one of those that doesn't want to watch this part of gaming life go by the wayside. I'm sorry if I sound like a tool or whatever. Just trying to hold on to hope...

Swill and SkiMask like this.
  13. John Gaddis

John Gaddis Green Up

I'm ignorant to the "trolling" that happens on forums like these, as I don't spend a whole of time on them. However, as ignorant as I am, I'm still not stupid. I asked a question about what you needed. I never said I was going to send any money. For anyone to think that I WOULD send money to ANYONE that I don't know, is just as ignorant about me as I am about the trolling.

14. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

He was kidding and no big deal. He was setting up to say something about cucumbers in a banana hammock or something. Right now the only folks who can answer what your asking are those who are ACTUALLY working on the project and 1UP provided the links to their shared space. Might want to PM them and see how you might be able to contribute?

This site is fortunate enough to even have updates in this thread and for that, we are truly grateful.

John Gaddis likes this.
  15. John Gaddis

John Gaddis Green Up

True dat!

16. Swill

Swill Ninja SEAL

Mack was just joking around man lol. I wouldn't take him serious very often ;)

Private servers aren't up, but you're more than welcome to come and play with us on X-Link any time. We play on Wednesday nights and Friday nights. If you need any help getting set up or have any questions, just ask away and we'll help get you going.

ceimantis and MR.BLONDE like this.
  17. John Gaddis

John Gaddis Green Up

I appreciate that Swill. I was FINALLY able to get all my stuff together and get online for the first time last night. I got STROKED, but stupid fun!

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  18. o3Celerity

o3Celerity Quickscoper

Just a heads up for you guys the team working with 'Sir Tortis' a team member of theirs computer crapped out so they are on delay currently

brad2192 and oni64 like this.
  19. oni64

oni64 Third Person illusionist

Do you know if Socom 1 has been making progress? I think I read awhile back on the PS2onlinegaming forums, on a post by the_fog, that there were a few alternating RS4 Keys that were given them trouble. Anyways, thanks for the update.

brad2192 likes this.
  20. brad2192

brad2192 iDub Scrub

Suhh, long time no see. Glad to see it's still in progress!