"SOCOM Clips and Nostalgia" Thread

Discussion in 'SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs' started by SkiMask, Aug 15, 2017.

1. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Anything SOCOM related. Awesome trailer? Sweet montage? How about a clip of gibberish?

"Kombucha method"

WAR_PIG likes this.
  2. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

[​IMG]
    SOCOM's 15th Birthday: Sunday August 27, 2017

WAR_PIG likes this.
  3. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

Good god... 0 and 8 for me. I was never good at Rat's Nest. But have to say all those TRS tags looked awesome together. ;)

SkiMask likes this.
  4. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

I think that might've been one of them times you were like "Hello, can anyone here me?!? :YES!!!: "Why can't they hear me?!?, "Hello...HeLLLLO...."
    I wished Twitch clips embedded like the Youtube in video format. One could only hope...

WAR_PIG likes this.
  5. Tawok

Tawok Not *That* Kinda Guy

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
    SkiMask and WAR_PIG like this.
  6. eVo7

eVo7 Vicious Provacateur

Tawok and WAR_PIG like this.
  7. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

Just a placebo. LOL It doesn't work. ;)

8. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

"WHO did that dolphin dive shit!?!"

I found it way more hilarious to watch it at .25 speed. That way you can REALLY watch the schooling unfold. Too bad them Twitch clips don't work with giphy. I would've slomo'd that shit perfectly.

And by the way, these signatures of ours are seriously fucking up the site. I swear it'll add an extra page every 5 with the space allotment. Thankfully, I only have a couple more days left...

WAR_PIG likes this.
  9. thaAMAZNblue

thaAMAZNblue [~X~]AMAZNblue

10. thaAMAZNblue

thaAMAZNblue [~X~]AMAZNblue

11. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
  12. eVo7

eVo7 Vicious Provacateur

The got ems, man down, outgoings, the glaring sound of AKS-74's trashing people. The level music. "Seals/terrorists are winnng" I love SOCOM 1. I wish it was still playable online by some kind of means.

Oh and, that hit detection.

Tawok and SkiMask like this.
  13. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Honestly, I forgot about them callouts you would hear despite not being the person and while not being in proximity. Looking back, I will go out on a limb and say that I didn't really care for it much when it went down the way the first clip up above did. Nostalgic yes, but now I remember why I moved to the next iteration; among other things...

In the second clip, it brought up the voice for me of "HQ" and she was pretty lifeless and sounded like...well I wont say...But someone devoid of #passion.

One thing though I do remember was that SOCOM I always "looked" better and the crispness to the HUD was always appreciated.

One final thing, hey PAUL-AWOL- dug that little brand watermark in the lower right hand corner that has you subscribe. Your video was crystal fucking clear even back then. Man you sure did hold it down at one point...

Still prefer:
    Elimination: To eliminate the entire team
    Suppression: To have more kills than the other team. This is also one of my favorite modes (behind Extraction then Breach) and it pains me that SOCOM II has "Elimination rules" for Suppression. Shadow Falls immediately comes to mind and I wonder how that map would've been received had it been "Suppression rules" instead...

14. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate