SOCOM Community Night!

Discussion in 'Community Nights, Clan Battles & Tourneys' started by LUKENBACHER, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Sikkamore

Sikkamore Claymore Jumper

I'm working on it. All the game modes will have rules in a single thread I'm creating now. Just have to come up with all the rules lol

2. UnSeenDeath88

UnSeenDeath88 Butcher Pete

Ok that's fine, I know how that is not able to have volume up or mic in cause of people sleeping.

3. Sikkamore

Hey. I'm hoping tomorrow, Friday August 17, we can put up a paintball room! Anyone down? Or should we just put up a regular TRS community night room?

4. UnSeenDeath88

UnSeenDeath88 Butcher Pete

If I'm home, I'm down for some normal TRS action. But I might end up heading to a high school football game.

5. BigFred18

BigFred18 Computer Room Technician

I just got back from our towns Activities kick off. Can't wait for some football games to start up.

6. LUKENBACHER

LUKENBACHER (Retired) TRS Staff

I will take care of the Friday & Saturday night rooms, unless I post up that I will be unavailable for the evening. We need to keep those two nights "official". Any other nights are fair game when using "TheRealSOCOM" for the name of the room. Thanks for the help.

7. AntnyMcCoart

AntnyMcCoart Green Up

is there a room up yet for the community night I'm online confrontations waiting for a room to come up... but i need a password to sent Luke a message his friends list is full though would not let my invite go throw

8. LUKENBACHER

The room will be up in an hour. (8pm Central) And did you try to add "x_LUKE_DA_NUKE_x"? That's the name I use for SOCOM. "LUKENBACHER" is for all my other games I play.

9. AntnyMcCoart

AntnyMcCoart Green Up

yup i tried luke da nuke name and it says your list is full bro... ill try again in a few minutes...

10. MSR--914

MSR--914 Rah-he-lah!

Sorry guys, something came up last second.I had to run out the house for a lil...

11. dtecneon

dtecneon 203 Spammer

THERE IS A ROOM UP RIGHT NOW IF YOU KNOW THE PASS COME !!!!!

12. cbfwebs

cbfwebs Green Up

Hey guys I'm cbfwebs on PSN too... I'm trying to get in on Community Night. I added Luke but it says his friends list is full. So then I added Sikkamore. I hope I can get the password in time when you guys play next. Let me know, thanks. Legit player though.

13. Sikkamore

Join us this Friday night. Can message me for the password and I'll send you it. Then afterwards you should be in the clear to play Saturday night matches as well.

14. PAs_SCORPION

PAs_SCORPION Green Up

Can someone, anyone pm me the Pass?

15. VicVega0015

VicVega0015 Boom Boolah!

Hey Luke, we're playing without DLC maps tonight, right?

16. LUKENBACHER

I only like to do that once a month because there are only 1-2 people among our regulars that do not have the DLC, and it really limits most of the classic SOCOM maps from our rotation. We offered that room a couple of weeks ago, so it will be a few more weeks before we do another.

17. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Crucible

Dude, I'll paypal you the $9.99!!!! What's your paypal addy!?

18. Sikkamore

Won't be able to make it tonight guys. Have fun!

19. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Crucible

Are you cheating on us under another name on CSGO!!!????? LOLOL Just kidding. Piggy will miss you. :kiss:

20. Sikkamore

Lmfao if I did that I'd be cheating on myself! Can't play that under a new name lol I'm actually downloading all the seasons of Breaking Bad. My sister wants them and I've heard nothing but good things so I'll see if it tickles my fancy ;)

I shall miss all my comrades! Especially you piggy :love: