SOCOM Community Night!

Discussion in 'SOCOM Community Nights' started by LUKENBACHER, Jan 8, 2012.

1. LUKENBACHER

LUKENBACHER Retired Co-Founder & Co-Owner

The room will be up in a few minutes. See you suckas on the battlefield!

2. LUKENBACHER

I will be out of town all this weekend, so tonight is the only night I get to play some SOCOM for the next week. Seeing as the PS2 SOCOMs are no more, I look forward to seeing you all tonight at 8pm Central.

Regarding this Saturday, I need some of you take over in my absence this week. We can discuss this tonight in greater detail, but I am counting on a few of you to step up and take charge tomorrow. Thanks.

3. Sikkamore

Sikkamore Claymore Jumper

What time tonight? I'll try and make it but I have videos to edit together and very gay wallpaper to peel before painting >.< lol

4. BigFred18

BigFred18 Computer Room Technician

I'll try to make it tonight but it is Friday night football!

5. BiG-LUCK

BiG-LUCK Crucible

I will be on giving away free kills. Need to dust off the PS3 I guess. Hope to see you all there

6. UnSeenDeath88

UnSeenDeath88 Butcher Pete

Yep it's football time, if I make it it won't be until later tonight cause I'm going to a local football game.

7. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

I have a blue moon, moon rise at the beach I'll be going to with some friends, but I will be on later tonight. Hope to see some of you still on!

8. LUKENBACHER

I actually might be a bit late tonight as well. Let's shoot for 9pm instead.

9. MR.BLONDE

MR.BLONDE HE STINKS AND I DON'T LIKE HIM

I'm down, US Central as usual?

10. Ranger

Ranger Green Up

I'll gladly be a bullet-sponge tonight! See you there. :die:

11. MADDENKING1980

MADDENKING1980 Foxhunt

Room was not up so I made it... hope you'll enjoy my playlist

12. BiG-LUCK

BiG-LUCK Crucible

This damn Confrontation has gotten so shitty to even play it at all. I will give it one more try tonight but if I see folks falling over dead first then see/hear the grenade or gunshot afterwards, Im going to see if I can hit the lake from my balcony with the disc. Last night was horrible and had to quit.

13. BigFred18

BigFred18 Computer Room Technician

yea, that was some weird shit on corssroads last night. I think it was hellrazer(?) that said he died by a grenade with an exlosion a few seconds later. As he was saying that, the same thing happened to War Pig. I think it was the old Confrontation lag.

14. Swill

Swill Killjoy

I plan on being on tonight. Is anyone going to make the room? If not, I can do it. Just let me know.

15. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

I should be there by 9ish. Swill if you do make the room can you give us a classic Vilgilance and Night Stalker? I think both those maps were suppression. We almost always play those as demos. I'd like to remember then as they were in honor of the 10 year anniversary. Seeya tonight.

16. Swill

Swill Killjoy

If it's cool with everyone, I wouldn't mind having a hand at making the room, so I'll make it tonight. I'm going to do mostly Classic Maps tonight to kind of celebrate the old games' anniversary.

Room will be up at 8:45pm Eastern.

17. BiG-LUCK

BiG-LUCK Crucible

Classic maps with classic modes? Yeah count me in for later on tonight. Also no specializations? If not count me out.

18. Ranger

Ranger Green Up

Sounds good. We were also talking last night about having one or two large maps. Maybe X-Roads? You can go with Control if you want to cut down on the late round camping. But I've always liked Breach or Extract on that map. Whatever you do is good with me.

19. oGSpY

oGSpY Chopsticks

Maybe some Urban Wasteland Breach? It's a fun map/mode combination even if it isn't a classic map.

20. Swill

Swill Killjoy

Luck,

No specializations dude.

Ranger, I'm going to avoid large maps because they tend to be too empty. If we end up getting that many players.....oh well.

OG...done. I added it in.

The room is actually up everyone. I'm just going to be sitting in there until we get started. So, if anyone wants to just go in early and grab a spot, it'll be up.