SOCOM Community Night!

Discussion in 'Community Nights, Clan Battles & Tourneys' started by LUKENBACHER, Jan 8, 2012.

1. BiG-LUCK

BiG-LUCK Crucible

So I guess I'm not part of the community as well according to pig? I understand fully what you're posting and that's I should like it no matter what. Nah dude, it don't work like that.
    [hr]
    Thank you OG. According to these guys I should like it no matter what HA that's a joke right?

2. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Crucible

That's NOT what was said. Are you seriously that dense? Reread what I posted, jesus christ. Comprehension skills count for something today. I'm done trying to explain it to you dude. You just want to be right here. That much is glaringly obvious.

3. BiG-LUCK

BiG-LUCK Crucible

your words:
    It's freaking unbelievably childish to quit a game in the middle of rounds cause you don't like the game mode. Damn straight. That's what I said.

Do i need to post them ALL here? Do you forget what you post? Talk about being dense. Just stop while you're ahead pig. You're embarassing yourself.

4. oGSpY

oGSpY Chopsticks

I think the "Official Subject Regarding Why People Left During An Official Socom Community Night On A Videogame" has reached an impasse with neither side reaching any type of consensus on the "Subject Of Who Gives A Shit". Therefore I'm ordering this subject be closed before more tension is created and people make the official "SOCOM Community Night!" topic their own personal "Videogame Argument Arena".

Disclaimer: This is meant as a joke and is not supposed to make any type of sense. But seriously this matter has gotten out of hands and everyone needs to "calm down" and stop posting unless it is about a community night idea or the next community night and pretend the pages of "childish" and "butthurt" people with their "unwinable" arguments never existed.

Disclaimer Disclaimer: That sort of was a joke to but seriously this whole situation is "childish".

5. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Crucible

Comprehend much?

No where did I ever say you should like it no matter what. Stop trying to make yourself right dude. The only one embarrassing one's self is you dude.

6. WarMachine_v1

WarMachine_v1 TRS Staff

My patience is wearing thin with this sort of crap. Honestly stop now. Why are you all just quick to flame?

7. VicVega0015

VicVega0015 Boom Boolah!

OMG! It's actually happening! TRS.com is becoming a restrictive environment like the Socom.com forum. Oh god...[​IMG]

Just kidding, War.

8. BigFred18

BigFred18 Computer Room Technician

Just a lot of miscommunication imo War. This some what happened Saturday as well that caused a lot of rukus in the room. I say we all let it go and move on. Get ready to shoot each other on the next Community night.

9. BiG-LUCK

BiG-LUCK Crucible

Any one who needs a copy of Confrontation PM me your physical addy and I will also give you my log in info to download the coldfront add on as well. I have seen and heard enough of this community and socom and have decided you all can keep this shit for yourselves. I'm out.

10. SuPeR_Dr2aGoN

SuPeR_Dr2aGoN Navy SEAL

Damn shit got real fast.... This the reason why I don't bother getting on Confrontation during TRS Community Nights. That and what a group of people said when I was on their side. Everyone has their own variation of maps, I love the classic maps/modes. To put a mode with a map that doesn't correspond to the layout is useless, an example would be DG as control points or XR extraction. Just my two cents on map/mode layouts.

11. MSR--914

MSR--914 Rah-he-lah!

Don't give anyone your login bro...Con on the other hand, do as you please. Don't quit.

12. BigFred18

BigFred18 Computer Room Technician

This^^ I don't see why someone would quit playing because you don't agree with a few people but do what makes you happy. Yes the game has many things that annoy me and that is why I just play in Community rooms but I wont quit. Even if I may disagree with someone, that doesn't mean I wont have any fun playing with/agianst them.

Hopefully I get to play with/against you in the future on Socom or another game.

13. VicVega0015

VicVega0015 Boom Boolah!

Don't be that way man, keep CON. You'll thank me tomorrow when you're having a laugh at this argument.

Edit: How will I get kills if you leave?

14. BiG-LUCK

BiG-LUCK Crucible

Thanks fellas but I hardly ever played it anyways and thought maybe a new comer here might be wanting to join in on some of the games posted here. I've had enough of it anyways.

Been good playing some friendly games with you guys and I hope you all are able to keep it going. With the ps2 servers closing I would expect a few of those die hard socomers might give Con another shot as long as they know they can find a good environment to play in. Good luck and enjoy.

15. J-Put

J-Put Grenade Spammer

Sorry that my comment started this. Didn't mean anything by the "butthurt" line, was just meant as a little jab. I don't like the fact that so many people left in the middle of a game, though it is in my opinion horrible socom etiquette, I just don't like seeing people justifying that action by making things up that are totally false. It was in the past, and I was happy to leave it there until big came in and started saying that the game wasn't focused on the game mode, which anybody who was on our team the whole time could tell you is the complete opposite of the truth. It's not the end of the world, and has probably been blown out of proportion, but if he had just said that he hated the map and mode and left it at that there wouldn't have been an issue. If he feels this disagreement is worth quitting over then I say good luck and have fun wherever you find yourself gaming wise.

16. Swill

Swill Ninja SEAL

J-Put, you shouldn't be apologizing to anyone man, because you're absolutely right.

The room that I made last Saturday was more than fine, and it had a good mixture of different game modes and maps.

However, now I know why Luke has to make the same playlist every weekend. If he doesn't, some crybaby pussy farts are gonna bitch and moan about it, and end up leaving the room. What happened last week reminded me of something a 6 year old would do:

"NO! I don't wanna play this! I want to play what I want to play! Waaaaaaaaaaa!!!"

That was definitely the last time I ever try to make any kind of Community Night room.

17. BiG-LUCK

BiG-LUCK Crucible

I would assume your referring to your clan Gs because I recall 3 to 4 Gs members leaving and even Mcnoob before I decided to leave. Yeah I didn't like Xroads Xtraction so what?

18. McNoob

McNoob Animal Doctor

Half the people in the room weren't even trying, so I had no desire to keep playing when I knew there would be another room up shortly. That's the only reason I left.

19. MADDENKING1980

MADDENKING1980 Foxhunt

My thought is if you start a game you finish it. I wasn't in love with swill's playlist last saturday but I'll play any map any mode and will not bitch. Community night is about having fun, not playing only the maps & modes you like.

With that said it's 8:59pm, who's making the room tonight?

If it's not made soon I'll make it and only put in the approved maps like I did last Friday (because some people don't like change).

LET DO THIS SHIT BROTHERS
    [hr]
    room is up...

20. Sikkamore

Sikkamore Claymore Jumper

I was getting some BS where people would run through my nades, shoot me one shot no headshot and I'd die, or nades killing me before they exploded so I bailed.

I don't know if it was in the middle of the game, but if it was, I'm sorry I did that. Just couldn't put up with all those things happening at once lol