SOCOM Community Night!

Discussion in 'Community Nights, Clan Battles & Tourneys' started by LUKENBACHER, Jan 8, 2012.

1. UnSeenDeath88

UnSeenDeath88 Butcher Pete

I'll try to join in, depends on if folks have tv or not

2. Swill

Swill Navy SEAL

Yes, I'm referring to some of my clan members, and a few others as well.

You don't like Crossroads Extraction? Like you said, so what. The only difference is, with me, I won't leave a room and go make my own if I run into a map/mode I don't like. I suck it up and play it.

There are a handful of maps on the CN's that I don't like, but you don't see me running out and making my own game when I run into them.

3. AntnyMcCoart

AntnyMcCoart Green Up

I'd just like to say what a he'll of a time I had this past weekend on Saturday night community night.... I played a few sat ago and had fun but wow I was only expecting like 10 12 people in a room playing a few games. Could nor believe u all have like 24 people in there playing that's awesome I'm glad I checked this out and thanks for welcoming mw into the Ted community u can expect to see me every Friday and Saturday night as long as my wife isn't bitching at me lol....

P.s. Desert glory classic extraction mode is my favorite Luke not to be another nagging guy about maps but please pit that shot in ther close to the top lol thanks bro

4. UnSeenDeath88

We got a room tonight?

5. LUKENBACHER

LUKENBACHER (Retired) TRS Staff

The room is up. Tonight is no DLC night for those of you that do not have Cold Front. Join the fun!

6. reubsy

reubsy Green Up

wens the next community night? wud love to be involved with this

7. LUKENBACHER

Every Friday & Saturday night @ 8pm Central. Add "x_LUKE_DA_NUKE_x" for the password.

8. Sikkamore

Sikkamore iDub Scrub

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/bGIysmVBPFM[/video]

Can't wait for tonight guys :D

9. UnSeenDeath88

Not sure If I'll make it tonight, with UGA football starting at 7:30

10. Sikkamore

Sikkamore iDub Scrub

Room is up!

11. billdresh

billdresh Green Up

I tried to hop on tonight but I couldn't get a hold of anyone to get the password. I don't see the room anymore so I'll just try again next weekend.

12. VicVega0015

VicVega0015 Green Up

Hey Luke, are you going to host a livestream as well? I don't think I'll be able to play tonight (DLC maps) but I'd be down to watch a few rounds.

13. TheNewChamp

TheNewChamp Green Up

I am going to get my PS3 out of storage this friday. Does anyone want to hit up some classic maps with me?

14. xBEARvJEWx

xBEARvJEWx Green Up

Confrontation on both nights? How late are yall typically on?

15. oGSpY

oGSpY Butterstick

Yeah Confrontation on both nights. We start around 8:00 PM CT and we stay on until the room dies.

16. xBEARvJEWx

xBEARvJEWx Green Up

SCWEET!!!! I'm totally adding Luke tonight. Hopefully I can get in on a few games with yall!

17. LUKENBACHER

The room is up! It's a no DLC night, all demo so grab dat cheese yo.

18. LUKENBACHER

19. MADDENKING1980

MADDENKING1980 iDub Scrub

Come on people, let's keep community room going. The participation has been lo the past few weeks but we still have a good SOCOM games
    every Friday & Saturday nights. If no one shows up I'm going to lose my weekly SOcOm fix LoL

20. Sikkamore

Sikkamore iDub Scrub

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/jaewtHF2TVU[/video]

Everyone is missing out on fun. Old school SOCOM fun in a generation where nothing remotely comes close.