SOCOM Community Night!

Discussion in 'SOCOM Community Nights' started by LUKENBACHER, Jan 8, 2012.

1. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

I'm all settled into my new place and will join you guys unless some new poon-tang comes my way before then... LOL, then I might need to get some, you know. LOL

2. PAUL-AWOL-

PAUL-AWOL- Desert Glory

Didn't make it last night and I did see your PM Luke, sorry about that. I wanted to play really bad but got a challenge last night by a snot nose 14 year old.... My Son, lol.

I was playing against my Son for bragging rights on COD Black Ops 2. We downloaded the map packs and he was talking shit about how Socom is too slow and I couldn't keep up with him on COD and how I'm too old and can't see,, blah blah blah,, the usual old guy comments right ..............

Well he was right, LOL, got my ass handed to me by a 14 year old kid. Never live it down. I did challenge his ass to some Confrontation, knowing my luck he may whoop me up on that game too.

3. UnSeenDeath88

UnSeenDeath88 Butcher Pete

There is a Confrontation community every Friday at 8 pm Eastern time. From what I saw this past week there was a good turn out. Just keep an eye out here for the thread to go up usually oGSpY or Luke puts the thread up. And message either oGSpY or x_LUKE_DA_NUKE_x on PSN to get the password.

4. oGSpY

oGSpY Chopsticks

9 pm Eastern*

UnSeenDeath88 likes this.
  5. Laziness

Laziness Free Pizza

Xlink tonight! I'll be on 730 pm est

6. Laziness

Laziness Free Pizza

I was on for a little don't think anyone came from TRS. Ended up playing Project cars :/

7. Drum

Drum Get to da chobba!

I'm about to log in. I might be AFK most of the time, but I'll be "available" nonetheless. Hit me up.

8. SS_CUBS

SS_CUBS Butterstick

New to the site, are Community nights limited to just Xlink or does INS Socom get played as well? Have both just curious looking to forwad to being tied in the 11th round last man standing and just blowing it with a dumb made or something again.

9. oni64

oni64 Third Person illusionist

I think its mostly been Xlink on S2 and Combined Assault.

10. SS_CUBS

SS_CUBS Butterstick

Yep gonna try to make it on for sure have to setup the ole ps2, xlink plus pcsx still fucks shit up right? I accidentally ruined a game once trying to play 2 people online one on emulator and one on the console. I'll try not to do that again lol.

11. S_L_I_C_K

S_L_I_C_K eSEAL

dizee likes this.
  12. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

I was thinking random at first but then thought we could just do a nice list so my request would be ...

Vigilance
    DG
    Mixer
    Sujo
    Abandon
    Sandstorm

Whatever anyone else wants to add.

13. Animal-_-

Animal-_- Incurable

Slick, you don't need to take shots that are going to start a pointless argument. This is map request thread for tonight's games, as Tawok has done multiple times in the past with no commentary from from you at all that they were spam.

Considering that Swill has his own thread for game nights now, using the old one that he started as well could confuse people. I went ahead and locked those threads.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
    Tawok likes this.
  14. S_L_I_C_K

S_L_I_C_K eSEAL

oh ok, I understand now. I guess it does make more sense for him to have his very own thread separating himself from the others so he can continue his dream of uniting the community.

15. Animal-_-

Animal-_- Incurable

So you think I should leave the threads that Swill started as the main ones when he has a new thread for a separate group? Do you not see how that could confuse people as to what group they're making map suggestions for? If anything I think I will merge this into the old pinned thread that Luke started.

Edit: merged.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
    WAR_PIG likes this.
  16. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

Hopping on now. Can't get my patch to work. Sticks when I hit the folder /mass. Locks up. I need to dwn the latest one too. I have 4.42.

Let's get it on biotches!!!!!!!!!!!

Tawok likes this.
  17. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

Oh look, a drama free thread...

It was good games last night. Our community night room went well opened up with no pw. The only thing that was a challenge was the amount if good players we went up against. Thanks for the good games @hexum and the others. Also good seeing you @Drum for at least Sujo. Wished we could had done better. Lol Hope to see you more...

Drum and Tawok like this.
  18. Animal-_-

Animal-_- Incurable

Tonight's the night everyone, let's get as many people playing and streaming as we can. Speaking of streaming, if we have multiple people streaming in the same game it would be awesome if we could get a multistream link going for those watching. I'll try and keep an eye out for that while I'm playing tonight but if anyone beats me to it, please throw out a tweet, message in Discord, or here with an @ mention to me so I can get the word out on TRS's accounts.

Drum and Tawok like this.
  19. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

I'm in. I'll be on my regular time. 11pm EST.

Let's get it on!!!!!!!

20. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

I'll be hopping on CA my normal time tonight. (1030pm - 11pm ish) Maybe a little early if possible. Hope to see some regulars on tonight!

Insect-TA-Lahim !!!!!

Tawok likes this.