SOCOM Community Night!

Discussion in 'Community Nights, Clan Battles & Tourneys' started by LUKENBACHER, Jan 8, 2012.

1. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Butterstick

I'm all settled into my new place and will join you guys unless some new poon-tang comes my way before then... LOL, then I might need to get some, you know. LOL
  2. PAUL-AWOL-

PAUL-AWOL- Navy SEAL

Didn't make it last night and I did see your PM Luke, sorry about that. I wanted to play really bad but got a challenge last night by a snot nose 14 year old.... My Son, lol.

I was playing against my Son for bragging rights on COD Black Ops 2. We downloaded the map packs and he was talking shit about how Socom is too slow and I couldn't keep up with him on COD and how I'm too old and can't see,, blah blah blah,, the usual old guy comments right ..............

Well he was right, LOL, got my ass handed to me by a 14 year old kid. Never live it down. I did challenge his ass to some Confrontation, knowing my luck he may whoop me up on that game too.
  3. Tawok

Tawok Shpicy Shaushage

Are community nights resuming anytime soon? I'd love to play some Confrontation, or as mentioned in the other thread, get on some S2 XL.
  4. UnSeenDeath88

UnSeenDeath88 Butcher Pete

There is a Confrontation community every Friday at 8 pm Eastern time. From what I saw this past week there was a good turn out. Just keep an eye out here for the thread to go up usually oGSpY or Luke puts the thread up. And message either oGSpY or x_LUKE_DA_NUKE_x on PSN to get the password.
  5. oGSpY

oGSpY Butterstick

9 pm Eastern*
    UnSeenDeath88 likes this.
  6. Laziness

Laziness Free Pizza

Xlink tonight! I'll be on 730 pm est
  7. Tawok

Tawok Shpicy Shaushage

Did you guys make it on last night? I just had a nice daydream about playing some breach, and am thinking about setting it up for a drunken night on XLINK. Anyone in?
  8. Laziness

Laziness Free Pizza

I was on for a little don't think anyone came from TRS. Ended up playing Project cars :/
  9. Drum

Drum Get to da chobba!

I'm about to log in. I might be AFK most of the time, but I'll be "available" nonetheless. Hit me up.
  10. SS_CUBS

SS_CUBS Green Up

New to the site, are Community nights limited to just Xlink or does INS Socom get played as well? Have both just curious looking to forwad to being tied in the 11th round last man standing and just blowing it with a dumb made or something again.
  11. oni64

oni64 Warped Intoxicator

I think its mostly been Xlink on S2 and Combined Assault.
  12. SS_CUBS

SS_CUBS Green Up

Yep gonna try to make it on for sure have to setup the ole ps2, xlink plus pcsx still fucks shit up right? I accidentally ruined a game once trying to play 2 people online one on emulator and one on the console. I'll try not to do that again lol.