SOCOM Confrontation Server Project

Discussion in 'SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs' started by Eagle_F15, Jun 30, 2017.

1. 1UP

1UP The BETTER Socom on PC Guy

They have an audio track which doesn't mean anything in terms of what they are after.

I don't get why they think having an audio file somehow translates to a private server.

2. SocomFireteamBravo 2

SocomFireteamBravo 2 Butterstick

Yea exactly, they need to show somthing more serious . And i said its 100 % impossible without cfw And im wrong, its hard solution but if somone is abl to make server And get dns code etc its possible but the question is where you going to find archive? Unless somone Who work on the game , to be exact on online infrastructure share information.. or fucking Sony can Just remake all socom or atleast one of them it would be better lol

3. Sgtsilentkill

Sgtsilentkill Green Up

Eagle_F15 likes this.
  4. Eagle_F15

Eagle_F15 Bunny Hopper

If anyone is interested in figuring this out and or lending a helping hand in reviving Socom Confrontation let me know and I can get you in contact with Snake! Thanks!

5. Eagle_F15

Eagle_F15 Bunny Hopper

Whats up everyone! We set up the discord channel for the Confrontation server movement for all Socomers to come and join. Discuss servers, Socom and games in general!

If interested to come and hang out please do https://discord.gg/BecaD42

Just another outlet for SOCOM fans to hang out and continue the push to bring back SOCOM Confrontation and spreading the SOCOM love!

WAR_PIG likes this.