SOCOM eSEALS League

Discussion in 'SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs' started by hexum, Jun 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meatloaf

meatloaf Butterstick

u must be a hardcore trs member what to clear up anyways are u the law

2. S_L_I_C_K

S_L_I_C_K eSEAL

no. the guys with the green names are the law.
    i just saw you make a statement in a thread and thought maybe i would try to figure out what you were talking about, but, it seems that is something you have no intentions of letting happen. it appears you have something else planned that does not include any kind of real discussion.

3. Harry62

Harry62 Computer Room Technician

The patch prevents cheating for all players in a patched game. It also includes in patched games only: no wall sliding, 3 second death camera player follow(set to infinite in regular games), most maps selectable as day/night versions along with all the maps in their original form. In patch/regular games players can use clan tags, have ranks based on KDR, create respawn games with any map that regular non-patched players can join, disabled voice mod by default.

Even has a new mode(in upcoming update) for patched users only called halo mode which turned out to be hilarious and fun as hell.

I thought it was pointless for a long time until half of the community had it, mostly due to @hexum sending memory cards out to people. Now we have the option to update socom as needed/wanted.

For more patch info check out the main patch thread.

4. meatloaf

meatloaf Butterstick

clearly i said enough dont want banned from xlink by trs i better not disagree with u i might get ganged up on

5. S_L_I_C_K

S_L_I_C_K eSEAL

so there are special lobbies/games where only people with the patch can play? that would make more sense then. i thought it was like an honor system type thing in which case why not just use the honor system?

6. S_L_I_C_K

S_L_I_C_K eSEAL

the only thing that would get you banned from playing in trs rooms on xlink would be cheating or purposely ruining their games.

7. meatloaf

meatloaf Butterstick

k i must of missed read

8. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

You're either in 3rd grade and grew up next to an electrical tower in an apartment with lead paint on the walls or you just learned English last week.

Which is it?

dizee likes this.
  9. Harry62

Harry62 Computer Room Technician

The honor system doesn't have as many features as the patch.

10. meatloaf

meatloaf Butterstick

yes i have poor english didnt take school very well big regret now wish i stayed and try harder

11. eVo7

eVo7 Rah-he-lah!

You sound exactly like the type of person who would rage abort and bitch in the Xlink chat if we M79'd you on Night Stalker.

Swill likes this.
  12. Swill

Swill Ninja SEAL

Lol, this is the perfect example of the "try hard" attitude eVo is talking about.

13. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

Yea anyone who plays with us can easily see that while we obviously are "trying" to win, the overarching theme of the games we play are fun and recreation. Im trying to win when I play during community nights, but I have no less enjoyment if I lose or play like shit on any given map. The reason I am playing with everyone isnt to "win", its just to be playing with everyone and enjoying myself.

Now, it might APPEAR that I am "trying" really hard to win because when you see a guy playing who hasnt played in over 10 years win an MVP in his first game back, and do things like fend off 4 enemies after they plant the bomb and still win the game by diffusing it, or get 2 kills with 1 shot from a pump shotgun on @Drum and @Animal-_- , because of the skill and talent that you see when I play, but thats just not the case. Even though I play at such a stellar level, I'm not really "trying" to play that well. It just comes naturally.

But thats what they say about the great ones. They make it look easy.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
    dizee and Swill like this.
  14. S_L_I_C_K

S_L_I_C_K eSEAL

I never tried to win but I was just that damn good I couldn't help myself.

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  15. hexum

hexum [LiQ]

tryhard or not, even regs in TRS rooms get tired of GLs....(heard it on dizees stream)

tryhard or not, even regs in TRS rooms get annoyed by players using RPGs and IWs on chain reaction. I heard it myself last TRS i played in.

tryhard or not, people still want to win in TRS rooms.

no matter what, even if its a small little piece of all of us, everyone wants to win. everyone wants to have fun. winning is fun.

btw @Animal-_- thanks for the twitter love so far. appreciate the support.

SkiMask and MattyB like this.
  16. hexum

hexum [LiQ]

that being said this thread is swaying away from its intent and why we continue to be such a shit community. so many factions, so much infighting.

SkiMask likes this.
  17. ChicKeN

ChicKeN Socomologist

You both are equal try hards when you get on and play SOCOM. I had no attitude what-so-ever in my post but I guess text can be interpreted that way. I'm straight up saying there is no one that plays SOCOM that isn't trying at some degree.

Continue trolling, though.

SkiMask likes this.
  18. eVo7

eVo7 Rah-he-lah!

Haven't you been playing SOCOM on Xlink since like the dawn of it's conception? I'll make sure if I ever see you on the 1 night a week that I am on, that I will M79 you.

OK then.

19. eVo7

eVo7 Rah-he-lah!

I literally don't give a shit what anyone uses in any room that I play in and I am a TRS regular. I'm there to shoot the shit with the fellas and it just so happens that what brings us together is SOCOM.

It's 14 year later on a dead game, i legitimately don't give 1 fuck if someone uses an IW, a M14, a RPG (which MACK religiously uses lololol) a M203, M79, a OICW, a Tank, a biological weapon, a Nuke, etc. I just don't care, I'm not in a position to care.

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  20. ChicKeN

ChicKeN Socomologist

I haven't played Xlink in over 2 weeks.

Look at how try hard you are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.