SOCOM eSEALS League

Discussion in 'SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs' started by hexum, Jun 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eVo7

eVo7 Hillary Clinton's I.T. Guy

You dodged my question so I will take that as you've been playing Xlink since 2012, smooth transition from the servers to Xlink I bet.

Anyway, I am going to shut this down in respect for the mods here, mostly Animal.

Carry on here.

2. ChicKeN

ChicKeN Socomologist

How is that even a relevant question? I've been playing since 2013, though.

3. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

Ummmm.... Wrong. Lol There are those like me that actually have a life and can only play a couple times a week dude. I could careless about "competitive". I play to have fun and cut up with like minded ppl or fellow Socomers. I think your assessment is off. Just my opinion.

That's why I am TRS actually. Because it's a casual clan I can have fun with. And my play style has zero to do with it. Ima a camping mfer... Planting mines and waiting in bushes/walls almost every round. Not cause I'm competitive but because I suck. Haha!

So maybe I'm exception to the rule or maybe your a little off, but I do find it funny that so many here have this opinion of us but never see them play with TRS once. And for the record, I'm not talking shit about those who like the competitive thing. More power to them and have enjoyed watching some of the matches while at work. Lol Just not my cup of tea.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
  4. ChicKeN

ChicKeN Socomologist

You are still trying in that TRS room. You are trying to get kills, plant the bomb, etc.

5. TOMBSTONE4U

TOMBSTONE4U Ninja SEAL

I think people into the e-seals stuff should be able to play however way they want, I think TRS guys should be able to play how they want. Neither side is wrong for wanting to play the way they like to play. People just have different preferences and it's good that there is more then one option to accommodate differing preferences. I saw an e-seals room up last night which personally I didn't have interest to play in, so I simply jumped in one of two other rooms that were up and running and pretty much full. What the e-seals guys were doing in their room had no affect on my night of gaming or ability to get into a full room and play the way I wanted to play, just as I'm sure the room I played in had no affect on their night of gaming or the fun they had in their room. I'm not sure why there is even some sort of debate over this. Seems like a non issue. Hexum is just letting people know what they are doing and letting people know if they are interested they are free to join them. If they aren't they don't have to. No one is putting a gun to anyone's head lol.

6. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

... and?

Maybe I'm not understanding the original point then. I thought we were talking about ppl getting all hopping up in the leagues and screwing rooms up with gun restrictions and overly seriousness to the game V having fun and casually playing the game and trying to win rounds. If you can't see that difference then not much more to chat about bro. ;)

eVo7 likes this.
  7. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

THIS!

8. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

You can say TRS are tryhards too in our rooms but it really isnt a effective argument. Last I checked I dont see people screaming at others for using M14s in TRS rooms or on the verge of tears for losing. I dont see people glitching on top of the churchtower rooftops on xroads on CA. What I see in TRS rooms is people having integrity and not wall sliding and if people dont want a certain gun used, they ask in a sane manner. I have never seen anyone from TRS act like an elitist jackass on xlink, not once.

I am not sure if Youbutthurt or whatever his name is was just having a bad day or something. Clearly someone from TRS did something in the past to anger the poor fella, probably ate a m79 round to the forehead from someone here and has PTSD.

In the past months, I have talked to some of my old socom friends about playing this, people such as diaper, tek and even rskillz. they have no interest in it because they a) think xlink setup is a nightmare and b) know the game cannot be competitive anymore. When you have public rooms and new people possibly joining the game for the first time in years, I doubt the first thing that you want for them to see or hear is some guy representing eseals screaming on the mics at people or spewing garbage in chats.

WAR_PIG, eVo7 and Swill like this.
  9. Swill

Swill Ninja SEAL

Yeah, I don't think you're understanding what the phrase "try hard" means or what it's referring to.

dizee, WAR_PIG and eVo7 like this.
  10. eVo7

eVo7 Hillary Clinton's I.T. Guy

I just checked out that ladder site and man, I cannot believe how active it is, you would think it's 2003-2004 again! I am going to sign up and get a squad together ASAP!!!!!!!!!!

11. hexum

hexum [LiQ]

you are the biggest troll on this site man. you bring no value to anything anyone is trying to accomplish besides posting shit memes. you sit on the TRS discord saying "why play socom today, its 4th of july" yet sit on a forum looking for new ways to troll. whats the point dude?

The only person talking any sense in this thread has been @TOMBSTONE4U

This thread was to talk about some streaming opportunities for people to watch. yet someone i knew from the moment i was writing it that it would spawn just complete trash.

@Animal-_- please close this.

SkiMask likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.