SOCOM Fun Nights

Discussion in 'SOCOM Community Nights' started by Swill, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Elite_Bull_

Elite_Bull_ Green Up

Oh my bad!

2. hexum

hexum [LiQ]

(saw evo responded) all good. figured you missed that part of me talking about patch rooms

3. Harry62

Harry62 hacker

@everyone

The r0005 patch is not bullet proof. There is currently no way to tell if someone is using the patch unless they join a patch game. Codes for clan tags and rank icons exist without use of the patch so simply having a rank or clan tag proves nothing.

4. MADDENKING1980

MADDENKING1980 Foxhunt

Thank you for that direct information harry62. I already knew that cheaters (in regular public rooms) can have a clan tag and rank, but for some reason there's a myth going around xlinks that... if someone has a clan tag and rank -- they have the patch -- it's impossible for them to be cheating.

5. MattyB

MattyB Devil's Road

GGs tonight boys.

MADDENKING1980 and dizee like this.
  6. TOMBSTONE4U

TOMBSTONE4U Ninja SEAL

Just letting you guys know I won't be on this Friday as I am going away for a few days (leaving tonight) and likely won't get back home till Monday morning. I'll have to bitch slap you guys next week instead.

7. MattyB

MattyB Devil's Road

Is anybody going to play on Friday night? I'll be on if others get on.

8. MADDENKING1980

MADDENKING1980 Foxhunt

I play every Friday night.

MattyB likes this.
  9. MADDENKING1980

MADDENKING1980 Foxhunt

If you're too scared to play, that's fine. But leaving town just so you don't get smacked around seems like a little much to me lol.

10. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

So the BronyCon has made its way to the Northeast I see. Have fun, bro. Clop, clop!

I will definitely be on Friday night no matter what.

Unless I go on a drug fueled bender to Atlantic City. Which is very likely.

MattyB likes this.
  11. Swill

Swill Ninja SEAL

Now that I finally have power back since Irma hit, I'll be on.

MattyB likes this.
  12. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

May not be on tomorrow night. Getting a new gpu in the mail and need to get that up and running and seeing how it performs.

13. MACK IS GOD

Why not just wait till Saturday to do that? Since you would just be playing Socom with us Friday anyway, it really doesnt matter if you get your new thingy up and running Friday.

Thats awfully selfish of you. You're basically saying that you would rather tinker with your computer and waste the night doing that instead of play with us. Theres basically 3 possible outcomes:

1) You tinker all night with your computer and miss playing with us.
    b) You tinker with your computer and get it working and play with us.
    3) You just wait till Saturday to tinker with your computer and play with us Friday night anyway.

2 out of 3 of those possibilities end up with you playing with us and the 3rd has you not playing anything so the only choice a reasonable person would make is option 3.

So the only reason you would choose to tinker with your computer instead of playing with us is either:

A) You would rather tinker with your computer than play with us

or

2) You want to tinker with your computer and get it working so you can cheat on us with a different game.

So which is it, huh?

And dont try to lie about it and say that you havent been playing other games behind our back you cheating asshole. I know for a FACT you've been playing other games. You're not as slick as you think, buddy!

14. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

busy on saturday and sunday this weekend

15. MACK IS GOD

I'll bet you are you lying sack of shit! You might as well just stay busy because I'm changing the locks and all your shit will be on the curb. If you think we're going to tolerate you going out all night sticking your game in every console that you see and then just come home to us you got another thing coming.

SkiMask likes this.
  16. eVo7

eVo7 Hillary Clinton's I.T. Guy

It takes 5 mins not even to install a new GPU unless it's water cooled lol. I think I am gonna pick up PUBG so we can play in a squad @dizee

Swill likes this.
  17. 1UP

1UP The BETTER Socom on PC Guy

Not if you do it super extra carefully.

18. MACK IS GOD

I have rescheduled the start of my bender for tomorrow so I will be playing tonight.

19. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

arrived late but still had much fun. thanks to everyone who played!

20. MACK IS GOD

Yea great games last night.

@Drum was even more clutch than usual and @Elite_Bull_ had an All Pro performance on The Ruins after he was talked out of going to bed the map before.

Once again I shined in the all important "intangibles and unmeasurables" and was the main factor in our team's victories. But I couldnt have done it without my supporting cast. Well, maybe @eVo7 didnt need to be there, he didnt really contribute much. If anything he was a liability. But that just makes the rest of our teams performance even more impressive while having to carry his dead weight.