SOCOM Fun Nights

Discussion in 'SOCOM Community Nights' started by Swill, Jul 31, 2017.

1. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Capture.JPG
    [​IMG]

hexum likes this.
  2. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

3. hexum

hexum [LiQ]

[​IMG]

BuLL gives it away

4. Elite_Bull_

Elite_Bull_ 203 Spammer

Yo why you fucking team killing me hexum??

hexum likes this.
  5. MACK IS GOD

I have to say Im quite satisfied with myself over how I was able to get Hexum to lose his shit.

This guy has now spent the last 2 days invading this thread, showing his obsession with me, taking the time to screenshot, edit and rip videos of Dizee, and desperately try to gain support by crying about racism.....

I really struck a nerve with this cuck. Its so satisfying when I get to see people dance to my tune and let me control their behavior like that. This guy is absolutely obsessed.

dizee likes this.
  6. hexum

hexum [LiQ]

wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy overthinking man. Dizee and your other lovers are faking names on socom about me. not sure who is obsessed here

7. o3Celerity

o3Celerity Quickscoper

lol

SkiMask likes this.
  8. MACK IS GOD

And then he responds to the post saying hes obsessing by trying to explain that hes not obsessing.....

You cant script this shit any better.

I dont even need to do any work.

Elite_Bull_ likes this.
  9. MACK IS GOD

Hexum in the Fun Night thread = check

Hexum ripping and editing videos = check

Hexum taking screenshots = check

Hexum desperately trying to accuse someone of being racist = check

eVo7 and dizee like this.
  10. hexum

hexum [LiQ]

[​IMG]

11. MACK IS GOD

It still hurts, doesnt it?

12. ninjawarrior-56

ninjawarrior-56 203 Spammer

13. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

[​IMG]

14. Animal-_-

Animal-_- Incurable

It doesn't really seem to matter how I handle these situations, it always circles back around to the same type of drama eventually. Frankly I'm tired of cleaning this shit up to get absolutely nowhere so I've been focusing on having fun with my Destiny clan on D2 and the other stuff in my life that affects me in a positive way. I just can't include this place or the community in general amongst those things and it's been that way for a while.

I won't place the blame for that on any one group or individual. Who starts a thing doesn't really matter because both sides of any particular argument are usually more than willing to find justification to involve themselves in behavior that makes our community look like an embarrassing bunch of man-children.

I get a feeling of shame for committing so much of my free time to this shit far too often for me to ignore anymore. Either I just don't have what it takes to rebuild anything here or it's simply not a thing that can be done because of this community's history. Whatever the reason I'm about at the end of my rope here.

Drum and Swill like this.
  15. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

I let my emotions get the best of me far too often here and that sucks big time. I think I need some time away from here as well. Matter of fact, I think I will take a month off starting with tonight's SOCOM to see the positive cumulative effects its bound to have on me. I know I apologize to you a lot behind the scenes, but I wanted to come out and apologize publicly to you for my actions here the past week and hope you stick around this community because you ARE what's good for it. Please don't let my bullshit say otherwise.

I'm sorry.

16. hexum

hexum [LiQ]

Seems like that’s how most of the people who have been in your position here have felt. Someone needs to make the decision on what this site is supposed to be about then go from there.

17. Swill

Swill Killjoy

Dude, like you and I have talked about before: Just ban people. One warning, and if they do it again, ban them. The threat of a permanent ban, for most people, will be enough to get them to straighten out. If someone still acts up after the threat of a permanent ban, too bad. Ban them permanently. You're a great dude and a fine moderator Animal, but your biggest weakness is that you don't want to perma-ban people. You have to get over that and start banning people permanently after they've been warned.

People like Skimask and Hexum should have been perma-banned ages ago. Both of them will go into threads, completely unprovoked when no one is directly addressing them, and just start trouble. It's happened on multiple occasions recently, in this thread specifically. And, Skimask has already been banned once lol. People like that need to be kicked permanently. That would clean up a lot of the mess around here pretty quickly.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
    Elite_Bull_ and eVo7 like this.
  18. hexum

hexum [LiQ]

but see theres the issue he’s speaking about. It’s multiple sides. And the fact that we all don’t understand that is why he’s in the position he’s in. Take a step back and see it’s not Just the hexum s and Ski masks of this site. It’s the swill and others as well.

19. Swill

Swill Killjoy

I may have opinions that some people don't like sometimes, such as you not liking the discussion of cheating in E-Seals that was had in the other thread recently, but my comments are almost always purely related to an on-going discussion or have the purpose of starting a legitimate discussion.

Unlike you, you'll very rarely, if ever, find one instance of me going into a thread, completely unprovoked, and posting a comment that has no purpose other than to cause trouble with people. If you can find one, screencap it and post it here. I'd love to see it.

MACK IS GOD and eVo7 like this.
  20. hexum

hexum [LiQ]

Because that’s how you see it. I see that, plus comments from your little crew calling out spreadsheets and all this other crap, as an extension to challenge something that doesn’t need to be challenged.

From there we get it spilling over to socom. People enter rooms. Get voted out. For shit reasons. Then another community room gets made, fake names are created callingnout the same discussions people are having on this site, and then they tk.

Seriously man figure out what you want to do. Either let’s use this site to give a place to talk about socom or let it continue to die. But stop playing a victim card. Take respondsibility or take a step back and see that it’s not just the people you think are causing this.

Dizee legit right now is so upset over the video I made that him and someone else are making my name on socom to tk people. Here’s a room up on xlink calling me a pedophile. Tell me again how it’s just skimask and me. Lol

Fact is people need to grow up. People need to stop saying they don’t take things seriously yet pull the shit going on now. All that does is ruin other people’s experience.