SOCOM Fun Nights

Discussion in 'SOCOM Community Nights' started by Swill, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Swill

Swill Killjoy

And, none of that has anything to do with me whatsoever. I don't control other people and I'm not responsible for the actions of others. I actually completely condemn their actions and I think it's ridiculously stupid that they do that stuff. In fact, I recently left the Fun Nights discord channel because not only was I sick of hearing people constantly bitching and whining about useless drama, I got sick of being associated with their shitty behavior. You don't know this because you're not in that channel obviously, but there have been multiple occasions where I've directly talked to the others and tried to get them to stop perpetuating the drama and let it die. All I ever got was resistance and an unwillingness to let it go, so I left. I can actually now understand fully why MattyB left the channel as well. I guess my tolerance for bullshit is just much higher.

So again, don't associate me with other people's behavior. I always comment with the intention of either taking part in an on-going discussion or to start a legitimate discussion. Like I said, if you can find anything to the contrary, post it here and show me.

ChemoFreak7, hexum and Animal-_- like this.
  2. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

Whatever past incidents we've had, there is no doubt that you came into this thread completely unprovoked with the sole purpose of derailing/trolling/talking shit. You really cant deny that.

Skimask is being lumped in with you simply because he enters threads when shit is going on between other people and just spews ambiguous nonsense that is indecipherable except for the fact that he is angry about "something". Nobody actually knows because he doesnt have the balls or the mental stability to formulate his thoughts and type out a coherent train of thought.

I dont personally care when threads get derailed and people like you, and me, start shit for the sake of starting shit, which I have done many times in the past, but I havent been doing because I was under the impression that shit was on a zero tolerance policy. Apparently its not.

I dont put you on the same level as Skimask, I believe you are actually sane and in control of yourself. I think he has made it very clear that he has serious mental problems and the site is a vehicle for him to vent his scattered and unintelligible psyche. When going back and forth with you we at least can have a coherent argument where the parties involved know what the other is talking about. Skimask is just a person who should at the very least be monitored by mental health professionals if not committed to some type of mental health facility.

I dont think anyone is doing Skimask any favors by not banning him and allowing him to continue to post here. He obviously gets extremely agitated and frustrated by what goes on here but cant seem to articulate what exactly his issues are. I think we are doing him more harm than good by allowing him to continue to interact here. I think it makes things worse for him mentally.

Hopefully he follows through on his self imposed hiatus that he mentioned. Maybe we will all get lucky and he will just stay away for good and find another outlet for his insanity.

ChemoFreak7 and dizee like this.
  3. hexum

hexum [LiQ]

well i apologize for that man. All i see is the conversations here and made assumptions off that.

4. MACK IS GOD

Hard to sympathize with your plight when you intentionally ripped and edited a video and posted it here to smear someone else and then want to complain when they retaliate.

Not even taking sides but you were definitely attempting to jam him up so it kind of rings hollow when you complain about the consequences of that when people come back at you.

Perhaps we could all agree at the very least to not allow any shit that goes on outside of here to spill onto TRS?

Is that reasonable?

5. hexum

hexum [LiQ]

Or shit that happens on TRS spill anywhere else?

I didnt post a video of him on facebook or made a room directing people to check out dizee. I didnt make names about him as well. lol. I think that reasonable....but tell me where the line is because im trying my hardest not to go any further than i have.

6. hexum

hexum [LiQ]

and just so its said...I keep seeing "well you came into this thread to start shit" My first post:

[​IMG]
    Wasnt to start drama at all. it was to clear the air about his misconception off of what was said ont he forums about blocking cheaters.

his response obviously didnt see it that was and was called out by evo immediately. Listen, as stated, everyone, including me, will read forum posts how they want. But dont be blind when it comes to this he said she said shit on who is starting crap. Its fucking old. As stated though, keep the shit to TRS. This fake name bull, this team killing, and blocking rooms from starting in the lobby is old because all that impacts is the pople NOT EVEN ON TRS....Id assume we are old enough to drop that bullshit....
    [​IMG]

7. 1UP

1UP The BETTER Socom on PC Guy

Ironically you were doing exactly what you were trying to get people not to do. You went out of your way to get offended. You bitched and moaned about people talking about stuff and said oh you should make a separate channel to do that and they did. Then you bitch about that when all you had to do was mute the channel and move on. No one can win with you.

In fact they changed it so you wouldn't be "forced" to read anything and then you left. They accommodated your request the first time but that wasn't good enough.

dizee likes this.
  8. MACK IS GOD

How about this.

I will PERSONALLY not enter any thread that involves your Eseals league and troll/start shit. I would expect the same on your end.

I will also do my PERSONAL best to discourage others from doing the same. I will also extend an olive branch for Xlink where I will try to discourage any shenanigans if you will agree to the same.

9. MACK IS GOD

Point taken, but dude, that was September 2nd. You cant use a month old exchange as justification for inciting shit 2 days ago......Cmon man......

10. hexum

hexum [LiQ]

bel
    believe it or not, ive tried to already do that prior to the whole original fake names shit. thats when i came back in to call out how petty that shit was. im all for it.

11. hexum

hexum [LiQ]

just showing the point that no matter what, no matter the comment, things will always be seem how the reader wants to see them.

12. MACK IS GOD

Ok. So are we agreed that we can have a cease fire and let everyone catch their breath?

13. hexum

hexum [LiQ]

[​IMG]

side note...would love the pw to the hexum=350lb pedophile room. just seems right id be in there

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  14. Swill

Swill Killjoy

I never asked anyone to make a separate channel to discuss drama. I logged onto Discord one day and the channel was simply there. Why would I ask people to make a channel specifically designed to discuss drama when I was trying to ask people to stop discussing drama?

I'm fully aware I could have muted the channel. I simply asked why useless drama even has to be discussed in any capacity anyways. On top of that, my leaving the channel had little to do with the useless drama constantly being discussed over and over again and more to do with the behavior from people going on here and in the game. I simply didn't want to be connected to it anymore, so I left. I love Dizee, Evo, and Mack and I have no hard feelings. I just disagree with their constant insistence on continuing to discuss useless drama and I disagree with the way they behave both on here and in the game, so I didn't want to be involved anymore. I'll still play on Friday nights with everyone, when I can and if they're cool with it, but for various reasons, I simply don't want to be in the discord.

hexum likes this.
  15. 1UP

Poor Bernie
    You were complaining that it was in general and it should be in a separate channel. That's why someone made it.

16. Swill

Swill Killjoy

I complained that it was in General and that it should stop completely because all it would do is drive people away who don't want to see that shit constantly stinking up the feed.

Again, why would I ask someone to create a channel specifically designed to discuss drama when all I've wanted is for people to completely stop discussing it. That makes zero sense.

17. 1UP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You tell me man, you do some of the same stuff.

18. hexum

hexum [LiQ]

im digging @Swill all of a sudden. makes 100% sense

19. Swill

Swill Killjoy

Or, the simple answer is I never asked anyone to create a separate channel to discuss bullshit drama.

20. 1UP

I'm saying you partake. You aren't clean of not talking about drama or talking shit for that matter. You just pick and choose when it's ok.

dizee likes this.