SOCOM Fun Nights

Discussion in 'SOCOM Community Nights' started by Swill, Jul 31, 2017.

1. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

It had nothing to do with Animals post. You were replying to Hexum when you made your announcement.

swills post1.PNG

As you can see, you made no mention of leaving the Discord. Until here:

swills post2.PNG

Again, I dont care one way or the other, but if youre going to be blatantly disingenuous and misrepresent things I feel compelled to point it out.

Bottom line, if you truly cared about being "above the drama" and thats why you left the Discord, you would have just left and been done with it. Instead, you used your leaving as a prop to put yourself in a better light by making an announcement that you left in your reply to Hexum.

2. Elite_Bull_

Elite_Bull_ 203 Spammer

Wait what?? Swill left now to? Dang!

Drum likes this.
  3. Swill

Swill Killjoy

Actually, yes. You're correct. I didn't bother to go back and look and I got my replies and to whom mixed up. Thanks for pointing that out. But again, you've just made another false assumption by accusing me of being blatantly disingenuous and trying to misrepresent things when all I did was accidentally get my replies to whom mixed up lol. I was chatting with a lot of people today in this thread, so I accidentally lost track. My fault.

Regardless, it still doesn't change things. I brought up the fact that I left the discord in relation to an on-going conversation that was happening at the time, so it's not like I just mentioned it for no reason and without any connection to anything relevant being discussed.

Again, that's your opinion Mack. You can keep trying to say that I'm trying to "put myself into a better light" but you're simply making a false assumption and ascribing an intention to what I said that isn't true. I don't know how to say this any more plainly: I don't care what light people see me in, at all lol. My reason for telling Hexum I left wasn't to "put myself into a better light". It was purely to talk about something in relation to something interjected into our already on-going conversation.

4. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

I will try to get on sometime tonight. Most likely after 9PM.

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  5. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

Same here.

6. eVo7

eVo7 Hillary Clinton's I.T. Guy

I will be on tonight if you guys want to join.

7. Elite_Bull_

Elite_Bull_ 203 Spammer

Is anyone else having issues with discord tonight? It keeps disconnecting me and and says this is not available or something like that.

8. eVo7

eVo7 Hillary Clinton's I.T. Guy

No issues here ATM.

9. 1UP

1UP The BETTER Socom on PC Guy

If you are on then you might be ok, but they are having global outages. Try typing something, you are going to get a clyde response.

10. Swill

Swill Killjoy

I'm having issues with Harry's new patch. When I run the .ELF file, it just takes me to the memory card screen and nothing happens. I have no idea what to do from there.

11. Swill

Swill Killjoy

This is what I get when I try to run the game:

PS2.png

12. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

just make a iso of the patch with the game or just run the vanilla iso. nobody in the fun nights really uses the patch anyways.