SOCOM Fun Nights

Discussion in 'SOCOM Community Nights' started by Swill, Jul 31, 2017.

1. eVo7

eVo7 Vicious Provacateur

lmaoooooo, I watched the whole stream.

2. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

3. 1UP

1UP The BETTER Socom on PC Guy

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  4. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz Pizza Shitposting CIO

How in God's name did I miss this dig?

There's quite a few of us out there, we just take our baseball more seriously than Cubs fan. They go to a game and spend tons of cash no matter how bad they used to be. Sox fans send a message with the wallet.

I can't speak about the loyalty of Twins fans. I'll be honest, I didn't even know they were still a baseball team...

And well, the Royals JUST got back to the Big Leagues. Though they have some pretty loyal fans...

SkiMask likes this.
  5. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

I honestly cant believe that the cardinals are only 1.5 games out of first. That team is complete shit from top to bottom. If they win the division I am gonna laugh my ass off.

6. MattyB

MattyB Devil's Road

So you mentioned the Royals, Cubs, White Sox, and Twins in your above post. They combine for a total of 11 World Series Championships, which is the exact same amount that the Cardinals have won. Just wanted to leave this here in case you were curious.

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz likes this.
  7. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

[​IMG]
    I'm as loyal as they come.

Twins and their stadium shenanigans well that's a different story altogether.
    [​IMG]

8. MattyB

MattyB Devil's Road

Spoken like a true Cardinals fan. I think you speak for the majority of Cardinals Nation (yes I actually used the term nation). The other group of Cardinals fans are what we call "optimists" which I believe eat a lot of green stuff and say #blessed. Strange little creatures they are. #RallyCat

SkiMask likes this.
  9. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

HAHAHAHAH a Cards fan huh? The Viqueens avatar led me to believe you were from up there, and the Royals were just to cover my bases since you mentioned them. The Cubs was just to put things in perspective. Like @dizee said, they and their fans are trash...

Other than that, you being a Cardinals fan...well, I got nothing. HAHAHAHAHAHA

10. MattyB

MattyB Devil's Road

I'm a Vikings fan because there was no such thing as a Rams fan... that's why they left. I live in KC so I have to put up with the Royals, even though tailgating for a baseball game is still foreign to me. My grandpa actually pitched for the Cubs so I don't mind them as much, but not a fan in any way. Don't tell me you root for the Bears?

11. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

HAHAHAHA of course I do. It's my home team. I am not happy with the moves they have made recently, and I am very realistic about their chances, but I am definitely a Bears fan. Granted there's not been much to cheer about since, oh I don't know...1985!!!!

Manchester United, the Bears, Blackhawks, White Sox, and Bulls are my teams. Well, and the 49ers too. First game I watched was Super Bowl 19. Been a Joe Cool fan forever.

Who was you grandfather, if you don't mind me asking. I understand if you don't want to say anything. I do think that's that's pretty cool that he pitched professionally, even if for a team I detest. Respect...

SkiMask likes this.
  12. MattyB

MattyB Devil's Road

Leeland Brown was his name and he was a fringe MLB guy that played a lot in whatever minor league system they had. Also as an Everton fan I thank you for returning Rooney back to his home.

13. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

I wish him well and hope he destroys Shitty and Liverfool this year. I also hope the guy you sent our way has an amazing year. Should be an interesting campaign for both squads...

MattyB likes this.
  14. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

True story... the LA Rams were my first team I rooted for back in the 80s. ha! They had Eric Dickerson. I'm now a Colts fan for my home state. LOL

SkiMask, JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz and MattyB like this.
  15. MattyB

MattyB Devil's Road

I didn't think football was around back when you were growing up Pig...

16. MattyB

MattyB Devil's Road

I wish I would have been able to see him in his prime.

WAR_PIG likes this.
  17. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

I have never seen a RB EVER who made the game look so easy. He's no Walter Payton, though... ;)

WAR_PIG likes this.
  18. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

I was only about 12 or 13... My dad had season tickets to the LA coliseum and I remember seeing my first game and becoming absolutely addicted to it right away.... then when I learned everyone drank at the games, well.... it was a love story in the making. haha!

SkiMask and JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz like this.
  19. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

Holy shit your grandfather is Rick Sutcliffe!

Rick-Sutcliffe.jpg

His 1984 season after being traded to the Cubs was one of the most dominating runs in baseball history. Get me a signed hat bro. Fuck Ryne Sandberg!

SkiMask and JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz like this.
  20. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

Best one cut running back that ever played.

Team cancer. Heart of a gerbil. Barely adequate in pass protection. Useless as a receiver outside of screen plays (although the game was completely different back then so I wont hold that against him)

Jheri curl. Glasses.

6/10

Would not draft for my team.