SOCOM Fun Nights

Discussion in 'SOCOM Community Nights' started by Swill, Jul 31, 2017.

1. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz Pizza Shitposting CIO

Team cancer without question. Only had to make one cut because he was so fast, and so smooth.

He was probably the best pure runner ever. All of the other issues I agree with you on...

2. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

He could go from 1st gear to 5th gear faster than any back I ever saw. Once he was through the hole past the 2nd level, it was a wrap. He was too big for defensive backs to tackle head on, but he was too fast for them to catch.

Without a doubt the most aesthetically pleasing runs to watch. They were things of beauty. He really looked like Secretariat just blowing away the field when he got lose. We will most likely never see another back of his type. Tall, upright runner, long strider. Adrian Peterson was probably the last one. The NFL today just panders to a bowling ball by commitee backfield.

3. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

I have a feeling the Fantasy Football around here this fall is gonna get some good traction and be lots of fun.

4. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz and SkiMask like this.
  5. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz Pizza Shitposting CIO

He made it look WAY easier than AP. Just like Walter, AP is a violent runner. Dickerson looked like he was asleep. Chris Warren (Seattle and Dallas) was also like that, just not on 29's level. Smooth as silk.

@Animal-_- if you want to move all of the football talk to Pre's thread, please do. We are unintentionally derailing this thread. I apologize to the Fun Nights crew for that. (For my part anyway)

On the bright side, at least it's not shitposting...

6. MattyB

MattyB Navy SEAL

Everybody say a prayer to the Socom Gods that Lucille will not have to bring swift justice tonight. Say another prayer that you are on the right side if she does.

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz likes this.
  7. 1UP

1UP The BETTER Socom on PC Guy

I have a feeling it's gonna happen

8. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

I noticed you're giving away a $10 gift card tonight. Do you think that monetary incentive for say, the eSeals league would legitimize it more? What are your thoughts on creating prizes and having incentives like that to join? Benefit or detriment? What about sign up fees? I sort of equate the league to what I've seen so far as a "SOCOM Bowling League" and so with that in mind, do you think having a sign up or registration fee (to be used for prize pools) like $5 or $10 bucks is good or bad for getting interested parties to sign up? I know you were against monetary incentive like this previous so I wanted to gather your thoughts on the matter in general.

9. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

I hope the pubbies got their shitting pants on. Cause they are about to shit their pants.

10. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

My giftcard giveaway is not for tonight, it is for the 18th. I will be giving subs 2x or 3x the chance of winning. Like I always said, if people dump money into the stream then I will be dumping more of it back into giveaways or charities.

As far as putting a prize on the eseals league, I think it would be a terrible decision. Going to lead to ddos attacks, people using lag emulators and all sorts of other nonsense. IMO the xlink socom community is full of people who ALWAYS want to have the advantage no matter what, which is why everyone and their mother wall slides. People who think that they are just gonna play "clean" when there is money in play are either extremely naive or just lying to themselves.

11. 1UP

Attaching a money reward to a game that can be cheated in rather easily just really isn't a good idea. I'm sure there could be other incentives that aren't going to cause problems that could be done though.

12. MACK IS GOD

Nudes?

13. 1UP

I mean, I dont think they want to see mine.

14. MACK IS GOD

I'll be the judge of that. Send me a few......

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz likes this.
  15. MADDENKING1980

MADDENKING1980 Foxhunt

Add another one to Macks TRS dick pic collection.

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  16. Swill

Swill Ninja SEAL

Madden, get in the Discord with us tonight you dumbass.

https://discord.gg/wQByMT

17. MADDENKING1980

MADDENKING1980 Foxhunt

I don't have a good setup for using discord and playing socom.

18. Swill

Swill Ninja SEAL

Do you have a cell phone? You can get Discord for your phone and use that.

19. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

thanks to everyone who came out and played. 13 or 14 of us in the same room at one point and another week with zero boots and splits.

next week we will need to make the teams more even, too many blowout games tonight. death trap was a good game though.

t1000 eating bullets like its nothing. look at all the blood coming off him https://www.twitch.tv/videos/166360024

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  20. Swill

Swill Ninja SEAL

It's not a myth. I've been saying it for a long time lol.

[​IMG]

Drum, JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz and dizee like this.