SOCOM:GO Community Night Tonight!

Discussion in 'Community Nights, Clan Battles & Tourneys' started by LUKENBACHER, Oct 13, 2014.

1. LUKENBACHER

LUKENBACHER (Retired) TRS Staff

I will be playing and livestreaming tonight. I got lucky and got the night off.

2. MR-SILVER-IGR

MR-SILVER-IGR Butterstick

Maps download for me now. Had fun tonight in the server after Luke got off.

/SS/ PEIPER and LUKENBACHER like this.
  3. MR.BLONDE

MR.BLONDE Assistant Trailer Park Supervisor

Man, I can't wait to try this. Hope the GPU I widdled out of balsa wood will suffice.

4. Tawok

Tawok The New Celerity

Missed last nights get together, anyone wanna play tonight?

5. JUXE

JUXE Green Up

We should try setting up a controller only night. It'd be 10x more fun with everyone on an even playing field. Way too easy to aim with a mouse.

6. Da_xavier

Da_xavier 203 Spammer

Anyone gonna be on tonight i just got CS:GO downloaded. Gonna see if i can get mt ps4 controller working and use it lol. What do you all use for it Motion joy?

7. Tawok

Tawok The New Celerity

I only know of @LUKENBACHER who got a controller working for it. Though I know there's a post out there drowning in general gaming that tutorials it.

8. LUKENBACHER

LUKENBACHER (Retired) TRS Staff

Tawok likes this.
  9. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff

Got a controller working today and hopped in a few games but just couldn't stay in because I was experiencing atrocious rubber banding probably every 5-10 seconds. It was totally unplayable on my end. The controller worked pretty good though. My ping was pretty high but there were others whose ping was just as high that didn't seem to be having any problems.

10. hLx sTReeTMarinee

hLx sTReeTMarinee Butterstick

All I did was plug in my xbox 360 controllerr and I was good to go!!

This game is amazing.