[SOCOM on PC] Release Thread (Tutorial & Links)

Discussion in 'SOCOM On XLink' started by brad2192, Jul 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

There wouldn't be any Seals left to see. They'd all be dead by the time I got there.

2. 1UP

1UP The BETTER Socom on PC Guy

Are you really this fucking retarded? Do you not understand how pcsx2 patches in codes? No matter how you slice it it all works the same. PCSX2dis, cheatengine, art money or pnach. My god, you were called out, proven wrong. Drop your garbage and go away.

3. brad2192

brad2192 The SOCOM on PC Guy

@1UP lmfao, this is my thread. I've asked you to politely leave well over 10 times. And I haven't shitposted all over your excellent tutorial bud. You're wrong, check the vid sweet cheeks. @Animal-_- Look at the trees and everything develop in the distance. Apologies for the lag, running on a potato. Check the draw distance, visuals develop just as far as fog does.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
  4. brad2192

Oh and in case your autistic ass didn't realize. You ever wonder why ALL THE BIG MAPS on SOCOM had fog? It's called a phantom buffer you dumb fuck lmfao. You're a coder and you fail to realize that pattern? You're the fuckin hack here pal. The fog served as a buffer to reallocate the memory to load the other parts of the map. No matter if I put fucking no fog or stacked your crack rocks in the game to substitute the fog IT STILL WILL NOT LOAD PAST THE POINT OF THE FOG. I was just WAITING for you to say that so I could show you don't know what the fuck it is you're talking about. Otherwise if I said it before you would be like "No, I fucking knew that" lmfao

5. 1UP

My god you are so fucking stupid. You are pulling shit into the conversation that wasn't even brought up. I already explained this to the people who aren't as dumb as you. The problem you aren't understanding is clear in the screenshots. There's no way around it. The maps loads past the fog, I've proven that. Yes there is a cut off. I never said there wasn't. That's also an issue because as things start to become loaded into memory an entity can actually load before something like a wall.

I wouldn't expect you to understand these things because as per usual you do next to no testing before shoveling your trash out. In case you still don't understand what I am talking about, both screenshots show a seal and a terrorist, one with fog and one without. Clearly the person with no fog has a clear advantage. That is what we are talking about. Do we need to dumb this down anymore? @Animal-_- please for the love of god, close this shit. He's too fucking dense to grasp the actual problem and we don't need dipshits like this around.

6. brad2192

Dude, quit your whining. You're wrong. Your ass has been sore since I told you no. It's been fun, but my patch was designed for my build. You go and max out your graphics on your build not using my patch and your codes? Dude, I could care less whichever way this goes. There's nothing to lose here, I made this for the sole purpose of performance. My build was designed to be equal. I did not test the PROGRAM, but I've tested the CODING BEFORE I MADE THE PROGRAM. I didn't just squirt out this shit at work, keep your panties on. Use my build with my patch and then post your fucking screenshots, matter of fact make a video fuckface.

7. eVo7

eVo7 Vicious Provacateur

This wasn't Crossroads nor Blood Lake, you avoided those maps for an obvious reason.

8. 1UP

You didn't build anything. There you go claiming something is yours. The codes are codes, it makes no difference what they run on. Simple as that.

I ran the game in software mode which is the only real way to play crossroads at the moment. You CAN NOT max out "graphics" as you like to put it. Again you have no understanding of what you are talking about. Just fucking stop already. You are a clown.

There's no getting it through your head. You are dumber than a box of fucking rocks. You don't understand how the emulator works and that is apparent. You don't understand how the codes work and that is even more apparent. I am putting your dumbass back on ignore because as usual you have nothing worth reading.

9. brad2192

Be my merry fucking guest and do it yourself. I'm running on a 9600P APU the screencap software slows everything down I didn't see any xroads lobbies up but I'll hop on right now and open a lobby for ya pal

10. eVo7

eVo7 Vicious Provacateur

LOL what a complete deflect. This is really sad.

11. brad2192

Stay salty my friend.

12. brad2192

hop on we'll make a room. I'll call it xroads test pw 1234 k?

13. brad2192

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
  14. brad2192

15. Harry62

Harry62 hacker

This is true in S3 and CA, however not for S1 or S2. The fog in both of these is for atmosphere and to break up the map to avoid spawn sniping. The map is always loaded.

You all need to stop with the name calling and focus on the main issue here.

Normal fog:
    [​IMG]

No fog code: The advantage is obvious. Notice sections of the map missing. This is a glitch due to the no fog code, not the map failing to render.
    [​IMG]

True no fog code: Spawn sniping is now possible.
    [​IMG]

Each map has different fog values. If these values are ignored(no fog code) the map will render incorrectly in the distance.

=Ronin=, dizee and MattyB like this.
  16. MACK IS GOD

Wow. This really puts it into perspective Harry. Thanks for posting these shots.

Would it be possible for you to post more like this of other maps? Maybe, I dont know, Nightstalker? Just randomly popped in my head. But maybe we could see what Nightstalker looks like sans fog. Just out of curiosity and to compare.

17. Harry62

Harry62 hacker

Nighstalker normal:
    [​IMG]

No fog corrected:
    [​IMG]

=Ronin= likes this.
  18. MACK IS GOD

Wow. Thank you for posting this.

After reviewing the evidence, listening to all sides, and carefully reviewing the implications of no fog, I can now say that I am IN FAVOR of no fog and will be using it myself.

MR.BLONDE likes this.
  19. eVo7

eVo7 Vicious Provacateur

Nice job bro, that's neither my Xlink username nor was that me that came into the room. I was too busy playing with my group to care about your cheats, but you probably wasted a good 15-20 minutes of your life waiting for me to come in.

brad2192 likes this.
  20. brad2192

Alright, but idgaf either way. Ban me or don't, I'm not changing shit for little whiny bitches who always ignore the statement that you guys are the worst of the worst when it comes to cheating. I'd never trust you guys playing "legit" you're a good part of the reason codes existed in the game. and for the shier fact you're STILL not providing screenshots from my build is just ridiculous. Do whatever you got to do. And @Harry62 @1UP was the one who said "fucking retarded" so you need to start reading posts.