Socom Source Revived

Discussion in 'SOCOM Indie Projects' started by LesbianSeaguLL, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Rey Lo

Rey Lo Green Up

when I try to join it throws me out saying I don't have the maps? why is that? where do I get the maps??

2. xSneak

xSneak Chopsticks

You just join the server and it auto downloads.

Demo mode is supposedly coming soon along with some other tweaks I asked the curators to put in this.

Rey Lo and SkiMask like this.
  3. SS_CUBS

SS_CUBS Butterstick

Hey can someone put me in touch with the people working on the revive? I'm working on basically the same thing for NWI's new game Day of Infamy and I'm working on demo as well. Still get the kinks worked out on elimination. Would love to share some ideas and stuff. I talk with the NWI devs all the time we can use them for help any time.

https://clips.twitch.tv/BlightedDreamyMeatloafYee

4. Bigfry

Bigfry Negative Nelly

That site is cancer to the eyes. Jesus

5. MR.BLONDE

MR.BLONDE Assistant Trailer Park Supervisor

I dunno, I thDONATEought it looked well put togeDONATEther. It's just that someDONATEtimes, you've got to... uh, supplement your income in a way that helps maintain the site. Can't think of the word for that, for some reason.

xCaZx- and MR.BLUE like this.
  6. MR.BLUE

MR.BLUE SOCOM II Clan Founder

[​IMG]

7. xCaZx-

xCaZx- Socom Refugee

LOL literally the only thing I could make out on the entire website was DONATE..us south.....DONATE....us east....DONATE

8. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Lulz. C'mon! At least they got stat tracking!

Where's H-Hour's stats?

This "Cancer" ain't got nothing on Typhoid Mary over there serving up that update one victim at a time.
    [​IMG]

9. murlow01

murlow01 Green Up

I am really bad with computaz but love Socom.

That being said, I am willing to pay $500 per map created for the Insurgency Mod. They have to be well done, and Socom maps. I really want killing fields, fault, kasbah, and quarentine, . Anyone interested we can work out the details.

10. Tawok

Tawok The New Celerity

Dude, save yourself $1900 and buy a PS2, SOCOM2, and CA. The only map you'll be missing out on is quarantine, and it's actual SOCOM gameplay. If you're dead serious, 50% up front and I can make it happen.

Welcome to the site, by the way.

BMilitant likes this.
  11. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

I have these maps ready to upload. I would be willing to release all 4 for half price and take $1,000 USD. I must insist however that I receive $500 USD up front as a security deposit to ensure you are a serious buyer.

@Tawok is a known scammer and is not to be trusted.

I have been a pillar of the Socom community for 15 years. My clan was ranked in the top 5 on Gamebattles for our entire time together.

Only the best played on Gamebattles.

Private Message me for instructions on how to send the cash.

Bigfry and Tawok like this.