Socom/TRS fan Fantasy football league

Discussion in 'Mindless Ramblings' started by TOMBSTONE4U, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Tawok

Tawok has left the building

2. R.Cypher

R.Cypher Butterstick

LOL @MACK trying to steal Goldies championship.

SkiMask and MACK IS GOD like this.
  3. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

Alright, Alright. Now that Ive been called out I'll take down the sig lol.

Good job Goldy. Congrats.

4. PRE_-CISION-_

PRE_-CISION-_ Banned for jumping on the mattress

Any interest to get another league up for this season? Now that Gurly's value has dropped I can really assemble a dream team

5. MACK IS GOD

Im down. I know @PAUL-AWOL- is too.

6. TOMBSTONE4U

TOMBSTONE4U Ninja SEAL

I'll be up for it though it's a bit early, don't really need to worry about setting one up till like mid August, Awol missed out last year so make sure he gets dibs on a spot this year.

7. MACK IS GOD

I think we should try the Yahoo league you suggested. You said you can trade draft picks, right?

8. PAUL-AWOL-

PAUL-AWOL- Desert Glory

I have played in both Leagues and yahoo is the best one out there. The NFL fantasy League doesn't seem to have the amount of options yahoo has.

I have 3 of my own Leagues I Commish on Yahoo and a few people on here have been part of it for years "Smokey". My League has already drafted using Auto Draft and people can get rid of and add anytime they see a player they want.

Also, you really do need to set it up early and get people in so we can haggle for players and keep an eye out for trades and injuries, that's the fun part about it. Also, unlimited amount of free agency swaps is what makes the league fun.

9. TOMBSTONE4U

TOMBSTONE4U Ninja SEAL

I'm not sure if they have draft pick trades, maybe in custom league rules. As far as what I like about Yahoo is just that their user interface is probably the easiest to navigate and I like the way their set up is for pre ranking your players and stuff. But I mean whether it's picking up free agents, or posting on the leagues message boards, yahoo just has a very nice set up even for people who aren't very experienced in fantasy, I think they'd find the site easier to use then like an ESPN.

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  10. PRE_-CISION-_

I'm like 99% sure yahoo let's you do draft pick trades. Are we leaning towards yahoo then? Lol I remember last year it was like pulling teeth agreeing on where to play

11. MACK IS GOD

Im fine with that. That way I can trade up and take Gurley with the number 1 pick. Hes due for a bounceback monster season.

12. everythingred

everythingred I once had fish tacos when I was drunk

I've never played fantasy football but I'm down to play. My entire offense is going to be Green Bay. Super Bowl bitches!

13. TOMBSTONE4U

TOMBSTONE4U Ninja SEAL

Do you have a Yahoo account? Even if it's an old one from like using Yahoo messenger back in the day you can use it to sign up and join a fantasy football league. If not you might have to sign up for a Yahoo account since it sounds like we'll be using Yahoo this year. The good thing about Yahoo is it's an easy to use interface for new guys to the game.

14. everythingred

everythingred I once had fish tacos when I was drunk

Yea I've got a very old one that I used for spam emails.

15. MACK IS GOD

You should be careful about announcing your intentions on players. Certain guys have been known to pick players other guys really wanted simply to be assholes.

16. MACK IS GOD

Well it looks like Yahoo is going to be a no go for me. Just tried signing up for an Email account with them and it requires me to provide my mobile phone number to create an account.

I dont get down like that. I aint giving my phone number to those cocksuckers.

17. PRE_-CISION-_

On your phones app store just search for a free texting app. Those apps give you a random phone number to text/call on WiFi with. I'm sure yahoo just wants you to verify one time, so you could delete the app after

18. MACK IS GOD

Ok. I'll give that a shot. Youre such a smart bastard.

Dont think that means Im not gonna steal Gurley from you again.

19. TOMBSTONE4U

TOMBSTONE4U Ninja SEAL

So you creating that league or what? Might as well start it up so we have a few weeks to make sure we get the slots filled before the draft.

20. MACK IS GOD

I tried getting a texting app from the play store like @PRE_-CISION-_ suggested. Unfortunately, when I went to sign up for my Yahoo account it said "we dont support this number" lol. So I dont know what to do at this point. I will not give my number to that bot net data mining surveillance entity.

Maybe if somebody who already has a Yahoo account wants to create another one for me and just send me the details I could use that. Other than that I dont know of any solutions. Like I said, I wont give these fucks my number.