Socom vs & Nerdy chat rooms

Discussion in 'SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs' started by xBinxNasty, Mar 12, 2015.

1. xBinxNasty

xBinxNasty Butterstick

What's up with Socom?
    No beef or bumping gums on the Internet really won't be necessary .
    literally can't find a decent post so can I get an update ?
    Really can't find anything on YouTube. grown men running around in their underwear telling me they're about to get sued in private messages or that they're going to get banned for responding to me lol really?
    I've noticed the community or what's left of it is divided 3 different websites lol with only 20 active kids who pretty must post every single day lol 2000+ post not to mention 11 trophies for posting.. hell no I'm not trolling I'm really just trying to figure out what happened to the fucking community Jesus lol!!! that being said people were not even talking about socom with these outlets they're using them as a fucking chat room and always have well since confrontation anyways !

2. SGP421

SGP421 Fish Market Janitor

Is there a SOCOM game out there to play which I am unaware of?

Swill likes this.
  3. xBinxNasty

xBinxNasty Butterstick

Well I rest my case!
    That's probably why I couldn't find a decent post.
    Dead

4. LUKENBACHER

LUKENBACHER Professional Game Developer

This is my 3,700th post .
    this forum has been open for 6 years
    That comes out to 1.7 posts a day on average .
    you signed up yesterday and already have 13 posts on this nerdy forum
    Nice !

5. xBinxNasty

xBinxNasty Butterstick

Yeah you are right lol..
    Yo I was doing that because shit was dead ..
    Anyways pretty lame the community is dead along with socom.

6. TOMBSTONE4U

TOMBSTONE4U Ninja SEAL

The fact is there is no Socom option right now (not one that's viable for most with the shaky connections and lag that come with xlink), so to pass time members of the community shoot the crap here. As far as how we are to be judged for hanging out in a chatroom, I think I grew out of caring what people think of me when I hit my 20's. If I am a "nerd" for being here and talking to guys I've gotten to know over the years then I must equally be a nerd for those nights I spent on PSN just talking some Socom on blutooth chats with ya at 3 AM if you are in fact the same Bin and not using a Bin account just to stir the pot. If you want to talk some Socom feel free, we're always up for a chat but you seem to come in asking where all the real socomers are and question why they aren't talking Socom while you never seem to want to talk Socom either and rather just throw some insults at people for visiting a forum.

Medux, SGP421 and Animal-_- like this.
  7. Animal-_-

Animal-_- TRS Staff

And now 2700 likes! Take a screen grab!

8. xBinxNasty

xBinxNasty Butterstick

9. Swill

Swill Ninja SEAL

Tomb, I know it's difficult for you, but don't engage the trolls.

Do. Not. Engage.

10. S_L_I_C_K

S_L_I_C_K eSEAL

i am having socom.com flashbacks...

PAUL-AWOL- and XPSYCHOPATH410X like this.
  11. xBinxNasty

xBinxNasty Butterstick

Yeah I remember that shit bro!
    Honestly you had some good post back in the day!
    Im freaking Bin! why is everybody so paranoid and freaking out?

12. Xx_ICE-PICK_xX

Xx_ICE-PICK_xX Boob Connoisseur

SOCOM is dead. Welcome to 10 years ago. Finally caught up to the curve.

Need something to take its place still.

13. LUKENBACHER

LUKENBACHER Professional Game Developer

ChemoFreak7 likes this.
  14. SGP421

SGP421 Fish Market Janitor

You should have laid off the Socrack man

15. xBinxNasty

xBinxNasty Butterstick

What's good with H Hour?
    I was getting all my information from a bad source lol

16. xBinxNasty

xBinxNasty Butterstick

17. UnSeenDeath88

UnSeenDeath88 Butcher Pete

Nobody knows what's with H-Hour, 95%+ are banned from there or refuse to post, the security is so tight to get an account over there you'd think you was applying for the NSA, and even then I've heard if you do everything right there still is a chance that you won't get the confirmation email. The updates that people do get from the studio they say it's all peachy and fine, but many here see the same shit that has happened for 10 years.

18. TOMBSTONE4U

TOMBSTONE4U Ninja SEAL

Look Bin, you're welcome to be a part of this community and if you felt you had warranted reason to say something fine, so be it. But I think we're better served to let personal stuff go. I mean let's say for the sake of argument you were right about Turb or he was right about you. It just doesn't do either of you any good. I think most would be willing to agree that we're willing to move past that and just go back to being a community again, stop worrying about people's personal stories, we all have our own issues, no one is perfect. How H-hour turns out or who is at fault is out of our hands. Let's just let the chips fall where they may. Maybe we get lucky and get a halfway decent option out of H-Hour or Sony finally announces a return of a classic game. Until then, doesn't hurt for us as a community to talk about Socom, H-hour, or other interests we share.

rev and ChemoFreak7 like this.
  19. PAUL-AWOL-

PAUL-AWOL- Desert Glory

Some of the best post came from Trolls.. The hard core serious ones lasted about 2.5 seconds on Socom.com. LOL !

20. xBinxNasty

xBinxNasty Butterstick

[quoim e="Swill, post: 98863, member: 247"]Tomb, I know it's difficult for you, but don't engage the trolls.

Do. Not. Engage.[/quote]
    Kid Im Bin Nasty!
    stop being paranoid! tombstone ditch kekeke was playing bf3 back then..