SOCOM Xlink Clan Directory

Discussion in 'Clans/Free Agents' started by Tawok, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Tawok

Tawok The New Celerity

Please post your clan name, member list, your preferred time to war, and any other relevant information. I will update the OP as clans are added, members are shuffled, or information is changed. Here is a template:

Clan Name: Victorious Secret

Members
    *Leader- Tawok
    *Co-Leader- Open
    *Open
    *Open
    *Open
    *Open
    *Alt - Open
    *Alt2 - Open

War Time: 9PM CST, Saturdays or Sundays
    Available games: S2/CA

Tag line - "I'm not even mad."

If we can get enough clans involved, I will host a tourney. Teams are restricted to a size of '6' at this time, as our experience shows that after 12 people are in a room it starts to lag and boot people.

All wars will follow GameBattles rules. No IW-80, M14, GLs, Rockets, Wall-Jumping or exploiting of any kind. For a war to be official, there needs to be -TWO- unbiased spectators (we'll see how XL handles this, play it by ear). Either an alternate from each Clan, or two refs from non-involved clans.

Time to throw down people. Bring your best and brightest, and let's WAR!

Disclaimer - Please do not use this thread for recruiting. PM any clan leader/co-leader that you'd like to join, or create your own recruitment thread. This is solely a directory for finding other clans to war that fit your time constraints, and to shape up the possible tourney. Thanks guys.