SOF banned Pool

Discussion in 'SOCOM Indie Projects' started by MACK IS GOD, Oct 26, 2014.

1. JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz

JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz Pizza Shitposting CIO

Those tabs tho!

2. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

[​IMG]
    It was a Jose or a Pedro It
    disappeared yesterday
    A man without last name
    It was raised and it was
    Another disappeared
    Of streets and schools also
    Van falling aimlessly
    The world shakes

Juan
    popped a mary Who they found yesterday
    Here ends their life
    No one defends her to be
    Name without last name
    Was lifted and was
    Another woman without life
    May the world tremble

That
    everything explodes here That everything awakens
    Tell me if you're going to allow
    this to happen before you
    That
    Who will ask for forgiveness ?
    Or give explanation

Justice goes through the streets
    Calling for input in any direction
    No one hears or watches
    Do not know well what served
    It is the memory lost
    Who does wake up?
    So much time lost that
    the world will tremble

That
    Tell me if you're going to allow
    this to happen before you
    That
    Who will ask for forgiveness ?
    Or give explanation

May everything awaken

Let
    everything explode here Let everything awaken
    Tell me if you're going to let
    this happen before you Explode everything
    here​

3. MR.BLUE

MR.BLUE SOCOM II Clan Founder

@Animal-_-, I think this post belongs in the "What Are You Listening To?" thread.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
    SkiMask, Bigfry and JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz like this.
  4. MR.BLONDE

MR.BLONDE HE STINKS AND I DON'T LIKE HIM

Huh...

Man, we should totally open up a poetry jam thread in Mindless Ramblings. Let's rap about our problems, maaaaan

Also, is this formatted improperly, or am I missing the sginificance of 'That' getting its own line? Well, among other things I'm missing.

5. Almericus

Almericus Bullshit proof warrior

This CyPRuS dude got some nice moves..

SkiMask likes this.
  6. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

The analogous example as an explanation and quite deliberate attempt at an intellectual parry albeit with a slight Shakespearean manuever of the original intent with a response actually befitting the post, I thought to be quite clever and those who liked your post were equally as clever.

Bravo

I believe it to still hold value in this thread though, but do with it as you may.
    [​IMG]

7. RaidenXS

RaidenXS Chopsticks

I think he means, and you're strawmaning, is you can obtain a copy of the game and play it.

The current state of HHour is frankly the new way video games are delivered. Look at Paladins or R6: Siege's ranked mode. Games today are in a perpetual state of live betas with continual updates. It's not an argument for this new trend, but it's the new state of deliverables with video games in an internet age.

8. brad2192

brad2192 The SOCOM on PC Guy

If I remember correctly I used to Unban myself via a list in the folders of H-Hour..

9. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

Fuckin shill......

10. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Let's be real, the man is struggling with downloading the maps for Combined Assault to a USB stick.
    Hey Brad, nice seeing ya dropping by; the new profile pic lookin gud.

Say, what's your thoughts on SVDL and the current state of SOCOM II?

11. brad2192

Thanks Brother,
    I would love to use SVDL, TheDom just said "It's been finished for months" but ignored me when I asked for a link to the program. And I'm hoping they'll be some organization to the server development soon!

SkiMask likes this.
  12. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

[​IMG]

Hey Dominator94, could you please come here for a second and talk to me about my man Brad? Why aren't the two of you doing a collabo on this bitch? People wanna know homeboy. What I gotta do to get you two to break bread again?

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  13. brad2192

http://socomus.com/ is going down on the 17th, since nobody wanted to use it. I think at this point it'd be best if we left it up to the boys creating the servers.. Wish I could help, but I'm not extremely fluent in MIPS as @Harry62 or the other boys. Not sure where I could help, but I'm down.

14. K_M_A_R_T

K_M_A_R_T Strafe Artist

Comparing Paladins which is made by HiRez and Rainbow6 Siege to H-Hour is very inaccurate.

H-Hour has been out for how many years? Hasn't gained any traction or publicity, hasn't wowed anybody willing to invest ANY type of capital into it and literally looks like a game that had no budget instead of a $250k one.

In a time where the 3rd person market is being shown promise by PUBG and H1Z1 it would of been nice to see one competent company come along, see the shift and try to profit off of this popularity, instead we have nothing.

MACK IS GOD likes this.
  15. RaidenXS

RaidenXS Chopsticks

R6 has a full blown 1st party studio behind it and has been out for over a year with it's ranked still in beta but OK fine. DayZ. The point is, the trend in marketing and release of a video game is now allowing it to be in a beta state and improve later. A kind of eat now taste later attitude.

The state of video game marketing in general is despicable. I can't stand season passes. I almost wish for the days where they had those access passes for new games. At least those were free with a new game.

16. Medux

Medux Requiem

Wow, spoonybuff plays H-Hour what in the actual fuck.

Dealer as well..

SkiMask likes this.
  17. brad2192

18. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

yes, thats redlines new project.

brad2192 likes this.
  19. PRE_-CISION-_

PRE_-CISION-_ Banned for jumping on the mattress

I've played hhour for about two hours over the last month. Having not played since 2015 or whenever release was I'm baffled how bad things still are. I was mainly interested in checking out map remakes and they look better on video that's all I'll say lmao

K_M_A_R_T likes this.
  20. K_M_A_R_T

K_M_A_R_T Strafe Artist

Once again you're comparing companies like UbiSoft and HiRez to that of SoF Studios....that's the biggest stretch I've seen anybody try to make when comparing gaming companies and shows how desperate you are to try and make H-Hour seem realistic.

The Rainbow 6 franchise is a trusted and iconic series which has stood the test of time as well as Ubisoft is the a company that is at the top along with Bethesda. THEY can be in beta for 3 years and nobody would care because we all know the quality of game that would come from it, H-Hour CANNOT be in beta for 3 years with no vast improvements to the game or how it is marketed and expect to get to do the same trend as the other games you named.

The market despises new studios that develop a half ass game then throw it on the market expecting people to pay for it, youtubers destroy games like that.

H-Hour isn't going anywhere, The fact that Tom isn't involved with the project anymore but you still keep trying to stick up for it shows how delusional you and anybody who thinks like you is. You give the Project Con crew $250k and they would blow H-Hour out of the water so would Redline. Stop it with H-Hour.