South Park: The fractured but whole

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by dizee, Oct 18, 2017.

1. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

Couple hours in to this game and I gotta say, its really damn good. If you liked the stick of truth, you are gonna love this. You can tell Ubisoft did not rush this game, its got that South Park polish and quality to it, the writing is so good. It is also great to play a AAA turn based RPG again (even if it is a bit on the easy side).

Buy this game when you can! Nioh, UC Lost Legacy and South Park are the 3 best AAA games I have played this year.

2. PRE_-CISION-_

PRE_-CISION-_ Banned for jumping on the mattress

Game of the year until Battlefront 2 for me. Last night I finished the Classi mission (that's classi with an i with a little dick that comes out of the L and fucks the a-s-s). Gotta say spontaneous bootay was fun and memorable boss fight. Same with you know who and his car keys. Games brilliant. It's an interactive south park show taken to the next level. Captain Diabetes and Fast Pass are my favorite. Can't wait until I see more professor Timmy he's the best villain in the game.

3. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

I am about 20 hours in and havent beaten it yet. Game is still amazing, love the combat. Probably gonna play through it again on the hardest difficulty after I beat it.

Its way better than TSOT IMO, cant wait for the DLC Casa Bonita and other DLCs.