Steep

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by SkiMask, Jan 11, 2017.

1. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

2. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

I take it no one can even see this, huh?

3. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Week 2 Submissions:
    A)

B)

C)

D)

E)

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
  4. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Week 3 begins and here is the overview video. There is music so prepare for it.

Drum likes this.
  5. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Week 3 coming to a wrap tonight by midnight. Advancing the 3 weeks winners to the Finals. Week 2 winner to be announced by tonight. Videos posted above if you wanna check out the submissions. All week winners advance to Showcase Showdown starting tonight at midnight.

Same rules except:
    No coordinates and only a time limit (Thinking 5 minute max) and otherwise solid run start to finish only using in-game replay and the various Mavic angles and Director modes. Music not required, but as Tawok mentioned, I am partial to that beat! Sorry but judges of competitions can have biases in certain cases, IMO.

Curve ball: advancing a couple more players based on involvement and progression of style, camera mastery and just maybe one that was fucking awesome, but didn't make the week's winner, but maybe had something special to it. Plus, there wasn't a huge turnout and so it's nice to still sort of bring a couple more forward to compete at the end.

Check this one out that most likely wouldn't win the week, but I advanced them because it was the very essence of steeze.

IF you have a rockin setup turn this one up loud and highest settings.

6. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  7. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Week 3 Submissions:

A)

B)

C)

D)

E)

F)

G)

8. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

For me it's between D & E, but the fact that D put on a marker shows they didn't learn any routes and it also looks gawdy. E also put on some fresh moves and some solid slow pans and great camera work. Just wished they uploaded it at a higher quality. Although, I had issues with my run for this week as it looked fuzzy as all get out.

F clips the mountain too much with their risky Mavic camera work and I warned them about it detracting from the entire experience. There was also unlimited submissions and this person took advantage and submitted 5 versions. Guess it worked cause E probably going to wear the crown for Week 3.

G was fun and all, but again hate that clipping and although it was in HD...

So E or G for me and G missed the ramp (which was the ending point and required)

So looks like E will do it for me!

9. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Final Showcase Showdown. 4 Players left and maybe a fifth if the Community puts forth one from prior weeks. Parameters for the Final? 5 minute or less of your best run with no edits and no BS.

I just used something I had lying around that was in that time frame.

Audioslave seemed fitting for whatever reason.

10. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

11. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Week 4 #CheckMySteeze Championships:
    1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

Last edited: May 2, 2017
  12. SkiMask