Streaming on you

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Tawok, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Tawok

Tawok Not *That* Kinda Guy

www.twitch.tv/jptawok

it's me doing me stuff, sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's hardcore

it's always fabulous.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
    ChemoFreak7 and /SS/ PEIPER like this.
  2. Tawok

that game killed me

10/10

RIP

3. Suade

Suade Vanila Gorila

I can't play scary games. Hell no.

I played outlast for like 5 minutes and shut it off pretty quickly.

Tawok likes this.
  4. Tawok

Man, it took me a lot of courage to play this damn game. First night, I caved and hit escape. You know the game is scary if all you have to do to terminate the program is hit escape, lol. I did that one more time, made it a few hours on night one and bitched out on escape. You can see from this video (and the rest of the broadcast on twitch) that I persevered through my cowardice to night 3, only to almost end up crying.

It was exhilarating though, I'm definitely going to play more scary games.

5. /SS/ PEIPER

/SS/ PEIPER Finisher

I love scary games :rolleyes:

Tawok likes this.
  6. Tawok

here I go

I cri evrytime

7. /SS/ PEIPER

/SS/ PEIPER Finisher

Have you tried Evil Within or Alien Isolation?

8. Tawok

Not yet. Just made it through night 3 on FNAF, and it was rough. I don't normally do this to myself :eek::eek::eek:

9. /SS/ PEIPER

/SS/ PEIPER Finisher

I was watching your stream of FNAF and i'm wondering what the hell is going on. Explain?

10. Tawok

You have to manage your power consumption while keeping the animantronics in check by spotting them on the cameras. If you can't find them all on the cameras, you've gotta check your door lights and shut the door if they're out there, before they get your ass. It's basically a stress management game, you've gotta stay calm enough to sit on your power while they could be moving towards your ass. If you saw last night, I barely made it to the end of the night, my power was about to go.

11. /SS/ PEIPER

/SS/ PEIPER Finisher

Yea I did.. I watched you beat 3 too and I was laughing when he was running down the hall.

12. Suade

Suade Vanila Gorila

I can't lie I was too scared to watch the whole clip.

Games like that freak me out, no way I could play one through. Even in the daytime.

I'm a scared bitch. Props to you if you can play through it.

Tawok likes this.
  13. Tawok

lol, he ain't that scary since you see him coming, but I got a mad adrenaline rush from it. He gets all uppity if you don't check on the pirates cove camera from time to time.
    Man I had to muster so much courage just to play that game, and I was in a cold sweat by the time 6am rolled around. It only gets worse as I have 2 more nights to fumble through.

14. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

I'd help if I could but the power curcuit on my laptop fried a couple days ago and I'm reduced to using my phone for internet browsing until I get the issue resolved.

Tawok likes this.
  15. Tawok

It's all good. You'll get your mod wings when you're ready for em.

16. /SS/ PEIPER

/SS/ PEIPER Finisher

I sent you a pm.
    I have something else I need to discuss with you as well, totally unrelated to Twitch or TRS or happy hour/amateur hour.

17. Tawok

Better late than never. I have a new webcam so you can really watch the panic in my eyes.

prepare your diddly hole

www.twitch.tv/jptawok

18. Tawok

Switching to SOCOM:GO

RAH HE LA

19. Tawok

Tonight @9 CST, SOCOM:GO streams, featuring the beginning of my 50 follow giveaway!

Last edited: Nov 21, 2014
  20. Tawok

here i maked a video from the footage from The Long Dark I did the other night

/SS/ PEIPER likes this.