Streaming on you

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Tawok, Nov 13, 2014.

1. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

I'll be there as quick as I can. Have to make an appearance at a bonfire and entertain 'adult discussion' for a few moments, then I'm out that bitch! Shooting for 10.

There is always a ton on right after work if some of you want to put in the reps. Between CA and SOCOM II, we got a TON of game to play. Maybe a server should be opened and increased player count? Not sure about all that as I never experienced it, but I know @Dominator94 has mentioned it in the past.

Can't wait.

Anyone post it up in the PS4 Groups? @PRE_-CISION-_ ? @Celerity ?
    1:32:38 or roughly thereabouts.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2016
    Animal-_- likes this.
  2. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

As terrible as Reddit may be for getting traction, every once in awhile someone picks up what you are putting down.

Response to one of my comments in a political thread there. I said if it "Ain't SOCOM, ain't trying to hear it" or something along those lines. Got a bump and a reply. Added it below:
    Capture.JPG
    Love me the SOCOM community. Wherever they may be...

MR.BLONDE and Tawok like this.
  3. Tawok

Tawok Not *That* Kinda Guy

4. Tawok

5. Tawok

The dance party episode is live

MR.BLONDE and Animal-_- like this.
  6. MR.BLONDE

MR.BLONDE HE STINKS AND I DON'T LIKE HIM

Found a sheet of acid gibberish sir?

Tawok likes this.
  7. MR.BLONDE

Is this where I post Youtube videos for a shameless plug?

8. Tawok

[​IMG]

this is my shameless promotion thread. Only I may beg for views and attention here. I also permit third party attention begging on my behalf.

i actually don't give a shit, share away dude.

You always dream about your 3000th post, and want it to be something special. I chose my 3000th post to be... this. My feelings are mixed.

xCaZx-, SkiMask and Animal-_- like this.
  9. MR.BLONDE

Alright then, I'll just leave this here. O think you'll like it Tawok.

Tawok likes this.
  10. Tawok

I laughed out loud when you were getting lit up and you HURGGGGHHH'd to safety.

God damn, I wish you played on PC. We could have a gay old time.

On question, do you overlay the SOCOM themes because of the copyrighted music? Also where's the sexy voice narrating? I think you have potential to make dunkey-like videos where you shoot the content then commentate over it in post.

Final thought: Seriously play on PC already brah

MR.BLONDE likes this.
  11. MR.BLONDE

I just use the SOCOM music because I have a bunch of it imported onto ShareFactory, from a file dump someone shared on here long ago. I like it because there's short cues, lomger ones for the round starts and stuff, and a variety of moods reflected in them. Spme of them are triumphant, some are subtle, and some are even kind of like a horror movie because Inon busted out the waterphone. As for copyright, I'll probably stop using them altogether if my channel were to take off. There'd be as much of a case for copyright infringement if I ever made a profit on these videos whether it's the OST or licensed music.

Also, I alternate between the text annotations and voice commentary. Most of my Rainbow Six videos have live commentary, while a lot of my GTA videos have the text. Just experimenting and seeing what works.

I also dabble in machinima over straight up gameplay. This will undoubtedly go down as my finest hour in filmmaking:

SkiMask and Tawok like this.
  12. Tawok

I admire the deep respect you have for filmmaking. And that machinima is a masterpiece.

PS. I still wish you played on PC

13. MR.BLONDE

I made a sequel, too. May end up finishing the trilogy sometimes.

Tawok likes this.
  14. Tawok

I can only watch it if there's a gratuitous amount of thrusting.

Speaking of GTAOnline, my heist series is going relatively unnoticed. Give me your views and likes

15. MR.BLONDE

Oh, there is.

Tawok and SkiMask like this.
  16. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Just wanted to say thanks for hosting that Coop last night. I had a lot of fun playing SOCOM into the wee hours. Gonna put in that work over the next few days so I wont be the Boomer anymore. Promise.

That fall off the bridge was unacceptable.

MR.BLONDE and Tawok like this.
  17. Tawok

Don't feel so bad about the fall, I dove right after you thinking for some reason I could survive a slightly lower fall.

Really though you blew my face off in that one mission with your m79

SkiMask likes this.
  18. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

[​IMG]

19. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Thanks again for coming out boys. Not sure about tonight, but I am definitely there Friday.
    [​IMG]

20. Tawok

That was a good time. Y'all die and I'm like
    [​IMG]

then I get to the extraction point and y'all are like

[​IMG]

Can't wait to edit that one up.

SkiMask likes this.