Task Force Is Searching For Some Damn Good Testers!

Discussion in 'SOCOM Indie Projects' started by Focuzed, May 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MACK IS GOD

MACK IS GOD VP of Toxicity

In truth, I personally held off as long as I could in even responding to this shit. He attacked so many people, in such an unprovoked manner, that I was stunned by it.

He even dragged @JuNgLiSt_TAcTiKz into his bullshit and attacked him for......wait for it.......NOT BEING INVOLVED IN THE DRAMA. And trying to be a voice of reason when shit flares up. How dare he?

I had decided to not even respond because I consider Tawok a friend and support and appreciate all he has done to further our cause and didnt want to let one blow up destroy all that. I was satisfied letting sleeping dogs lie and letting everyone move on from this flare up.

Unfortunately, Skimasks insane rant brought it back into light and it mutated into something where I felt I needed to add my view to the mix.

ANYONE who reads this thread with an objective eye couldnt possibly condone Tawok's explosion. Period.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
    Tawok likes this.
  2. Bigfry

Bigfry Cancer-Free

Unless there was things being said behind the scenes, and it just so happen to break the camels back in public. Maybe. Just a thought.

3. MACK IS GOD

Gonna need to see what those other straws were that broke the camels back.

Unless it takes one straw to break Tawok's camels back?

Because there was nothing "behind the scenes" that warranted that reaction.

Tawok and Bigfry like this.
  4. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

The fucking irony in your every post is palpable. SMH You epitomize everything you accuse us of.

Tawok and Bigfry like this.
  5. Bigfry

Bigfry Cancer-Free

And this thread just proves everything the "Snowflakes" and "HugBoxes" say about this website. Tornado-Tomato

Tawok likes this.
  6. Focuzed

Focuzed Navy SEAL

Jesus Christ this thread. If I knew that THIS is what would cause North Korea's nukes being shot off, I woulda held off starting this thread. Y'all are fucking crazy, literally

RaidenXS, carkie, Tawok and 5 others like this.
  7. S_L_I_C_K

S_L_I_C_K eSEAL

i laughed out loud at that just so you know.

Focuzed, WAR_PIG and MACK IS GOD like this.
  8. MACK IS GOD

But what exactly do they say?

That TRS is "Toxic" and "Racist" and "Sexist"

And then they say, "Get over the whole Redline thing. Thats ancient history!"

So, the Redline thing is ancient history, but they want to continue to cry about "Racism, Sexism, and every other ism" which is as old, if not older than the Redline shit?

Which is it?

9. MACK IS GOD

Its like walking into an Irish funeral, isnt it?

Focuzed and WAR_PIG like this.
  10. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

Freaking more racism.... Way to go. Lol

11. MACK IS GOD

Shit. Sorry man. Now the IRA is going to boycott TRS. OMG. Im so sorry.

I'll stop being Leprechaunophobic.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
    Focuzed, WAR_PIG and eVo7 like this.
  12. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

The reason the population on this site is "getting smaller" has nothing do to with the types of people posting or the content they are posting. It is because socom is becoming more irrelevant as time goes by and sony continues to tell us to fuck off and wait. If sony came out tomorrow and said SOCOM 2 HD coming in fall 2017 this website would see tons of traffic, despite all the "toxicity and racism" that is running rampant. So clearly the "toxic" atmosphere here isnt what is keeping traffic down, its the lack of a new sony socom game. If people have a problem with other people, why not just use the ignore feature? Problem solved, you wont ever have to see their posts ever again. You wont ever have reply to anymore of their posts. Asking the site to make it more PC friendly is downright stupid and wont solve a thing.

WAR_PIG likes this.
  13. eVo7

eVo7 Hillary Clinton's I.T. Guy

I dont know about you guys but coming here to this site makes me want to invest in a hazmat suit.

14. MACK IS GOD

But the site ISNT getting smaller.

As @S_L_I_C_K has shown with his screenshots of the site traffic, it has pretty much been the same for the past 5 years. It fluctuates between 50 to 100 total people online with 10 to 20 members.

Its been that way for years. When certain news or drama happens it will jump such as the Purge or other events that are newsworthy, but for the most part its pretty steady.

Now, the whining crybabies who constantly pound the toxicity drum and lament how this site is a cesspool of racism and sexism like to claim that because of how toxic we are the site is "dying". But thats just not accurate. Like @S_L_I_C_K has shown, the numbers are pretty much the same.

When confronted with this, the crybabies will then say "Hurr durr! Its the same 10 guys having a racist, homophobic, sexist, circle jerk! Hurr durr!"

But thats simply not the case.

S_L_I_C_K likes this.
  15. Eagle_F15

Eagle_F15 Fish Market Janitor

No you haven't kind sir.

Swill, MACK IS GOD and S_L_I_C_K like this.
  16. MACK IS GOD

Like anyone is going to believe the word of a sexist homophobe like yourself.

Eagle_F15 likes this.
  17. Swill

Swill Killjoy

That Biff avatar has me dying laughing over here lol.

eVo7 likes this.
  18. MattyB

MattyB Devil's Road

I believe they are always looking for testers. If you go to their site taskforcegame.com you can apply. The game is in a very early stage but it doesn't play all that bad. Hopefully this helps!

Tawok and Almericus like this.
  19. Almericus

Almericus Bullshit proof warrior

Could you give me a list of guns and arsenal they have in the game? Can we climb ladders? What are the current mechanics and what are they currently working on and plan to release soon?

Thanks for turning the thread back in the right direction Matty.

carkie, MR.BLONDE and Tawok like this.
  20. MattyB

MattyB Devil's Road

Currently they only have a few guns for both sides, and are mainly focused on mechanics and not so much variety (so no shot guns or snipers yet). Basically your typical aresenal of M4s, AKs, etc. I think ladders are coming soon or already out and they have jump to climb and other features you are custom to if you are into the Socom genre. If you haven't seen footage you might want to check out a Focuzed stream on twitch, as him (and others) stream Task Force testing. The game is very early on so it's pretty vanilla, but mechanics feel solid, which is a good start.

carkie, SkiMask, MR.BLONDE and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.