Task Force Is Searching For Some Damn Good Testers!

Discussion in 'SOCOM Indie Projects' started by Focuzed, May 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

Go back to the rock in which you came from maggot punk.
    Don't assume I'm not able to either just because I say some tough things hard for you to understand.
    [​IMG]
    Especially when you have a SOCOM 3 signature for a week.
    I personally would still like to see a multitwitch and spectate that and stream without any commentary. I think that is still one of my goals for 2017. Hell, maybe I've missed one with them league matches, who knows? Even a 6v6 with the ability to hear all the banter from both sides and broadcast, or wait doesn't everyone always boot the spectators?
    You guys gonna stream this tonight?

2. dizee

dizee Lucille is thirsty

As far as the whole streaming thing goes, it's overrated but it's a nice bonus to have. I only ever streamed any game because like Mack said I like to have highlights or clips of cool moments during games. Plus it saves hard drive space instead of recording with something like fraps.

Like I said before the trs streaming things should be a collective effort and not a one man band. Play for the front of the Jersey, not the name on the back. I hardly ever streamed when other trs members were streaming the same thing because I don't want to split the already small viewerbase.

SkiMask likes this.
  3. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

But I know you know how fucking cool it would be to do an event like what you mentioned earlier for funzies. Two people streaming that while a spectator streams the whole game could be rad. But yeah, same here. I never got put on host to stream when we had absences and never said a word. I, like you, don't care about that fame. I want to push SOCOM and I still think TheRealSOCOM.com can be the jedi temple for it regardless of their endorsement. Hell, lets get these young padawans a chance to show us what they got on that stream host tip. Shit's rough! But guys like Bragme, Plier, Dizz and some others want that shot. They're hungry, so let's let them help spread the word any night of the week they choose to set an event up. Quality control it, sure, but give em a shot all the same.

People don't have to agree with me, perfectly fine. I would just like to keep the dialog open about these various efforts. Regardless of support and lack of from this website (totally fucking cool, btw) I would still like to see them be able to post videos for the others who might not be old timers here and let them enjoy the whole kitten caboodle.

Swill is right, say you don't fucking like it and that dude was a scumbag and burns out and burns bright. I've changed my stance on that long ago. Me, him and Animal hashed that shit out during the 24 hour SOCOM Le Mans stream back in like May. Why I don't attack him. He isn't saying anything worth debating/attacking because he is right to be subjective.

That's not my angle in this.

I would like to see all the efforts (shit shows or not) get equal footing when it comes to figuring it out and discussing it--here. Tom still has the reins, sure, but them volunteers are doing good work. I hate that fact being sorta missed during this. Task Force has a LONG way to go. But why bag on it now? Let it try and meet the expectations of those interested and laugh when it doesn't. But for fucks sake, stop acting like those stepping up to try are idiots for doing so. Even if you think so, try and find some other way to motivate them perhaps.

Finally, alot of you need to get a long for the sake of SOCOM. If you can't then stay the fuck away from each other. Tomb is right in that MOST of us can show up and act right and even enjoy each others company regardless of personal feelings about them. I know this, most everyone knows this. Some don't but do when they stick around longer than a week.

Almericus, Raiden and some of the others from SOF like to come over and participate. They like drama and they also love a good shit show. Fuck, I showed up at the Hater's Ball and had a blast. I think though some of you project like Peiper said and read shit talk as a personal throw down. It's just not like that. Cause last night when I banged yer mom she screamed daddy please give it to me good tonight and make 'em wanna come play.

4. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

Yes, those WAR_PIG suicides are gold. Lol

SkiMask likes this.
  5. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

I saw the one where you straight up CHOKED in the basement of Death Trap and the glory the SEALs took in that W. Keep it up, loser.

Oh and from one choker to another.

6. Suade

Suade Vanila Gorila

That's because this game looks exactly like Resurgence and Resurgence didn't feel like Socom at all.

Naturally I think this game won't either. That's why I had no desire to "test" this game. I'd be one of the people who only wanted to see what it feels like and IF it met my expectations I'd be willing to help, not the other way around.

If anyone was making a game that appeared to feel like Socom, with a team that had experience, support and an actual chance I'd probably be all over it. After all that's gone down with the "Socom" community, I can't see something like that ever becoming a reality unfortunately.

So yeah my hype train days are probably over and I'm tired of false hopes tbh.

I obviously came here to see what some opinions were on this game but all I could find was arguing about dumb shit. I only read the first few pages and the last few so if there was some credible feedback claiming this game felt like Socom please point me to it. Otherwise I'll probably just pay my $4.99 to see for myself whenever it's on EA.

7. Almericus

Almericus Bullshit proof warrior

If you want to see for yourself then you can check the video of Tawok in this thread or watch Focuzed test it on his Twitch at https://www.twitch.tv/videos/154923652
    The game still has a long way to go but it's in a Pre Alpha stage.. you surprisingly have jump to climb but that's pretty much all of the pros to state until now in my eyes.

I'm still interested on it because who knows how this could turn out to be with due diligence. Remember how H-Hour was?

8. SkiMask

SkiMask Devil's Advocate

I still worry about "placeholder" and what that might entail. Sure, if everything was that then it would be another POC, but I am hoping that isn't the angle or rather, the reality.

Suade does have a point in that it does have some likeness to Resurgence (for me its that damn audio). I know i won't be able to fully have that "ah ha" moment unless it implements Confrontation-quality audio.

And that goes for all indie military shooter efforts. It needs to have the audio and gameplay for me above all else.

9. RaidenXS

RaidenXS Demolition Junkie

I just got the TL;DR version.

Mack & Swill - sexist/racist
    Slick - Hates everything
    Animal - over this shit (modding)..., but also NOT over this shit (Socom).
    Big Fry - REALLY hates Sourpatch. Looks like a fan of the candies though.
    Sour Patch - REALLY hates Bigfry
    Dizee - "The New Tawok 'The New Celerity' "
    Skimask - types too much shit. TRS resident troll? Internet's most successful troll?
    TRS - Not "dying" but not growing either. Drama supersedes advancing Socom
    Task Force - Still needs testers?

Socom - Still no Sony Socom. :(

Tawok, SkiMask, WAR_PIG and 1 other person like this.
  10. S_L_I_C_K

S_L_I_C_K eSEAL

you forgot tombstone, blonde, and tawok...

11. MR.BLONDE

MR.BLONDE HE STINKS AND I DON'T LIKE HIM

Yes, please, do me next! Wait, that came out wrong...

Tawok, SkiMask, WAR_PIG and 2 others like this.
  12. WAR_PIG

WAR_PIG Wings

And how did I not make the list! Damn racist! LOL

S_L_I_C_K likes this.
  13. RaidenXS

RaidenXS Demolition Junkie

Tawok likes this.
  14. Animal-_-

Animal-_- Incurable

That wraps it up pretty well I think. Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.